• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Undercover Tourist with the mousesavers link.....

mom2my3kids

DIS VETERAN
I just purchased our tickets from undercover tourist with the link from the mousesavers, saved me almost 14 dollars a ticket...I spent 1832.00 for five adults tickets, base tickets for 5 days at Disney World...:)

Reactions: Xav
Awesome!!! Any way you can send me the March undercover tourist mousesavers link? Pretty please!!!
Mousesavers asks that we NOT provide just the link so you can save money on tickets. They would prefer that you sign up to receive their newsletter, which is sent out on the 15th of every month. We are allowed to forward the entire newsletter to you via email. You did not post an email address for the newsletter to be forwarded to you. If you sign up for the newsletter now, you should receive the next newsletter on April 15.
Denise

I'm surprised you saved that much. It is usually $1-2 per ticket.

I'm also surprised. 5 adult tickets using UT's existing promo is $1904, so that would be almost $14 a ticket as the OP stated. I've only ever gotten a dollar off.

I know I was shocked, I purchased 5 4 day base tickets with a free extra day for 364.85 each so total 1832.00 still expensive but the cheapest I have found but I had to use the link...They were 380.95 each without the link so 1904.00..Also I got them within three days after buying them and that is from Florida to Indiana :) excellent service...

I know this is a long shot since I rarely post but I am requesting the current mousesavers newsletter undercover tourist link. I AM a mousesavers subscriber and have been for years but I only recently noticed that I am only receiving the HOT Deals newsletter not the longer link newsletter ( I am signed up for both years ago). I checked my spam but it only goes back to JULY 20 so I am out of luck. This months hot deals newsletter is for caribe royale orlando as proof. I know I only save a few dollars but it all helps. Email address is carolynobrien113@ymail.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter