UndercoverTourist question: confused on purpose of "Extra Day" listings

D-Trick

Go LV Raiders.
I'm browsing tickets on Undercover Tourist for an upcoming WDW trip an I don't understand the difference between [4 day ticket + extra day] vs the [5 day ticket]. It's the same price. What's the reason for this? Different bulk wholesale purchase transactions by UT?

I have seen UT have special tickets with the extra "free" day available but when they are gone they are gone. Recently they have been the same pricing when available but that hasn't always been the case.

I used Touring Plans ticket comparison tool for the first time last month and it worked great. I actually ordered from Boardwalk for the first time and had a great experience.

I don't understand the difference between [4 day ticket + extra day] vs the [5 day ticket]. It's the same price. What's the reason for this?
Marketing. That’s all. People read “extra day” and their brain translates that to something more or maybe free. So they buy the 4+1 which as you noticed is exactly the same as a 5-day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter