Underwater/Waterproof Digital Camera - which one?

I am takin my Fuji point and shoot and the ZX3. The playsport takes decent still pictures but my point and shoot offers more pixels and zoom.

Thanks! I figured that's what I'd end up doing too, but was hoping I could get away with only one camera. I guess I could, but I know I'd be happier with the quality of non-water pics if I use my cannon. Have a great time and take some great pics!:wizard:

We bought the Kodak play sport for our cruise this past June and we LOVE this camera! The still pictures come out great. I just need to remember that when I use the video while snorkeling, I should NOT zoom in. Wider shots underwater work much better. I also learned that I should shoot distance more and not straight down as much while snorkeling. I am by no means a photographer but I am just sharing my recent experiences with using this camera for the first time.

Thanks, for the tips Sherrie! I'm super excited about using the camera underwater!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter