Unexpected Bathroom Remodel

annakris1973

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I hope some of you remember me from my previous bathroom remodel that I posted here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1422468

Well, we had to make an unexpected remodel this week when my jack russell/ dauchund puppy decided that the vinyl flooring would make a tasty snack.

Bellaandbathroom001.jpg

Don't let her fool ya! She isn't as sweet and innocent as she appears! Anyway, here is what we came up with on a rather tight budget. Under $250 for the whole bathroom...tile and all.

Bellaandbathroom022.jpg

Bellaandbathroom021.jpg

Bellaandbathroom019.jpg

Bellaandbathroom018.jpg

Bellaandbathroom017.jpg

Bellaandbathroom016.jpg

bathroom001.jpg

bathroom002.jpg

bathroom003.jpg

All of the frames were ones that I already had...I just spray painted them black. The Mickey heads in the frames were the ones from home depot, I traced them on to scrapbook paper. The other two "prints" were clip art that I found on the internet, printed out and framed. All the towels I embroidered on my Disney embroidery machine. Not bad for a last minute remodel. This is the bathroom that my DD14 uses. She is really happy with the new bathroom...it seems more sleek and sophisticated.

What a beautiful room. Your hubby did an awesome job. Enjoy!

It looks great!! Where (and when) did you find that Mickey ornament stand?? I love it!!

It looks great! Love the Walt quotes. Where did you get that cute ornament stand? I think I NEED one.;)

I got the ornament stand last September at the Christmas shop in Liberty Square at the Magic Kingdom. I really love it.

Love the remodel! :) I looks very classy!

I have the same ornament stand! I bought it in March, in the Animal Kingdom, of all places. It was sold out at at the Christmas shop in Downtown Disney. But one of the gift shops in AK had a Christmas section, I was so happy! :)

I was just there around Thanksgiving and saw it there, so it is still around for the people interested in it!

OMG I love it!! Gives me some ideas for our plain bathroom. Did you make the shower curtain rings as well? Too cute!!!

This came out awesome! I love the Mickey Heads in the frames...I never would have thought of using the paint chips from HD like that!

Very elegant.

I have so many plastic Disney bags - the ones you get when you buy things at the gift shops - from different years and different parks, I was thinking about making a big patchwork shower curtain. Not so elegant :), but creative :laughing:!

LOVE the bathroom!!! Very creative and I love the framed pictures and quote from Walt. Ever since my last cruise I have wanted to do a DCL style bathroom. I had it planned out perfectly - marble sinks, tile floors, etc. I also thought either tile walls with a DCL logo mural made out of tiny pieces of broken tile OR a painted wall with the DCL scroll work from the front of the ship painted on the wall.

Love the bathroom. Takes me back to vacation times. Just a suggestion, where's the samples from wdw and the towel animals?

Hi, I absolutely love the towels. Would you consider making some for me? I would pay you for them. My friend has a wonderful Disney room with an attached bathroom. She would love them and I thought they would make a great Christmas present. You did a great job. Love all the frames.

Thanks for your consideration. My e-mail is starbuckqueen100@gmail.com

Thanks.

Kellie
Scrapbookqueen

Hi everyone....sorry I have been AWOL from the boards for a bit. It seems like my entire family has been sick in one way or another for the entire month of March! I am so glad that spring has finally sprung!!!

Love the bathroom. Takes me back to vacation times. Just a suggestion, where's the samples from wdw and the towel animals?

Actually, Promom, I have a few Mickey soaps that I use when company comes! We are not headed back to the world until September, so I have to make them last!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter