Unforgettable (Budget) Trip

We have done two non park trips with lots of free stuff! The Fort is a great place…hopefully by then the sing a long is back. You go to the sing a long and cook s’mores, then head to the beach area to watch the fireworks and electrical pageant. Pjs is a carry out place right by the beach that offers a whole tasty pizza for under 20.
Animal Kingdom Lodge has several great viewing areas and night viewing as well. The offer some great programming. Last time we were there we randomly caught a show where the staff native to Africa did performances of their own choosing and then we got to go to tables and learn about their home countries and try food. All free!
The Christmas party is insanely pricey and also very late for a 6 year old. You can essentially get a three park pass for the same price as one day and a party ticket.

These are great tips. Thank you.
On my 1st trip in 2018 a cast member I met @AKL pixie dusted me, my mom and my daughter a ticket to Hollywood Studio's. I love that resort and plan to spend time there talking to the people :-)
I tried getting to the SingALong then but with a 2 and 70 year old at the time we never made it.
Having gone on all 4 parks & a special event that trip for me the highlight was the Halloween Party.
The parks had long lines and it was hot& crowded. I left feeling overwhelmed and needing a do over. I worked too hard on that vacation.
I agree that the cost of the party is insanely expensive but I want a slower paced trip where we have one main magical event to prepare for in the middle of the trip & rest, relaxation and food pre and post that event. We will literally sleep all day before and after the party so she's prepared to pull an all nighter.
I start panicking when I think about adding park activities, show & rides with a stroller. We can do parks properly as she gets older.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter