Unique kids desserts

Leec81

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had any great kids desserts?
I'm looking for something the kids think wow over. :)
Thanku

My son loved the chocolate moose at Le cellier and even made us take a picture of it

The Kid's Sushi at California Grill. It was a rice Crispy with gummy fish inside and wrapped in a fruit roll-up etc.. The girls loved it. I hope they'll still have it when it reopens!

Worms and Dirt at Garden Grill. (Chocolate Pudding, Chocolate crumbs and gummie worms)

Not sure if they still have that or not.

Flying Fish has a white chocolate Mickey puzzle that the kids can paint with icing paints. My kids were definitely wowed. So was I :)

The Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream - we did this for my DD's birthday - it was lunch! Ice cream for lunch - how much better can it get?

The pail of ice cream at the waterparks is a similar idea too.

My kids also loved the Chocolate Moose at Le Cellier and the S'mores. Yes they are adult desserts, but they didn't care.

Narccoossee also has a S'mores type dessert that was really fun to assemble.

Have a blast - the food was a major part of our Disney fun.

Worms and Dirt at Garden Grill. (Chocolate Pudding, Chocolate crumbs and gummie worms)

Not sure if they still have that or not.

Sadly, we were there a few days ago and DS got a cone shaped cupcake, not the worms in dirt. He LOVED his cupcake though.

My daughter also loved the Chocolate Moose at Le Cellier - talks about how she can't wait to go back from pretzel bread and a chocolate moose!
And I just checked the Disney website, and it's still showing up as a kids' dessert...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter