Unique Offer Code

Jfsag123

DIS Veteran
Got an email with a pin code this morning for up to 35% off dates for much of 2024. From the email: "
for stays most nights: 2/25–3/28/24, 4/8–4/25/24,
6/30–8/1/24, 9/2–9/12/24, 10/25–11/3/24,
12/8–12/25/24"

The frustrating part? It's under my in-laws' name and address, but was sent to my email rather than theirs. I'm really irritated, as I'd love to use it. This just feels like they're teasing me. But thought I'd give folks the heads up that it looks like these are being sent out.

Trying now also to do the same, but isn't it odd that they send these out not realizing we have reservations? Or no?
Ours actually went to my husband's email/name. Since he is on the reservation it was no problem to have it added. This has happened many times in the past. I rarely get one sent to my email address and that is the one we are always booked under.

Mine was sent to the correct email address but my old last name and address, they were able to switch everything and apply the code properly. They also deleted any old addresses associated with that email address. BTW, none of those addresses show up on my Disney Experience only my current one but I guess their system holds on to old addresses because she named another old address. It’s worth a call, I got over 200 off a night for the Contemporary.

I booked for a friend once, and I've always had to check PIN codes using her address. This one is probably the same...I just haven't checked yet.

I got one to my email address. It is the same email as all my Disney accounts. It has my name, but when I tried to call 4079397875, it said call can’t be completed.

When I tried online e to use it and put in the code, my last name and zip -not valid.

?

I was looking at discounts at the Boardwalk and I can't help but notice that the regular rooms are 35% off but the club level rooms only seem to be 10% off. is that normal for Disney? I've never seen different discount levels within the same resort before, but I also haven't been there since 2019!

I got one to my email address. It is the same email as all my Disney accounts. It has my name, but when I tried to call 4079397875, it said call can’t be completed.

When I tried online e to use it and put in the code, my last name and zip -not valid.

?
I tried that number to and it said the same thing. I just looked up the regular number for reservations and they were able to help me.

For the 1st time ever, I got this unique code deal! Was waiting for a discount to come out to book my April trip. I went back and forth on where to stay, but went with Pop. I love GDT and all of the deluxes....but even with the 30% off GDT and 35% off most of the deluxe, room rates are crazy! Pop gives me the convince of the skyliner and is a lot kinder on my pocketbook! As an AP holder & Disney + subscriber, I'll keep my eyes out for any better deal....but 25% off Pop is pretty good!

I tried every combination of last name and zip code for every person I've ever booked for under my email address. No luck. Maybe I'll call someday.

I got one of these codes too, but I couldn’t find how long I have to use it. Does anyone know when/if these codes expire?

For the 1st time ever, I got this unique code deal! Was waiting for a discount to come out to book my April trip. I went back and forth on where to stay, but went with Pop. I love GDT and all of the deluxes....but even with the 30% off GDT and 35% off most of the deluxe, room rates are crazy! Pop gives me the convince of the skyliner and is a lot kinder on my pocketbook! As an AP holder & Disney + subscriber, I'll keep my eyes out for any better deal....but 25% off Pop is pretty go
we are booked at POP for April, hoping for a Disney+ discount, 25% is very good

Does anyone know, is the discount off the room only or package?
A Special Offer Just for You​
Save up to​
35​
%​
on rooms at select Disney Resort
hotels throughout 2024.​
for stays most nights: 2/25–3/28/24, 4/8–4/25/24,
6/30–8/1/24, 9/2–9/12/24, 10/25–11/3/24,
12/8–12/25/24
Be sure to have your
UNIQUE OFFER CODE:​

Does anyone know, is the discount off the room only or package?

The discount is on the room. However, any resort reservation can be made into a package by adding tickets or the dining plan. The discount would only apply to the room portion of the package. The tickets &/or dining plan would be full price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter