Unique Staterooms?

We love these rooms. On our first cruise we had Room 8504 at the very front of the ship. You can definitely feel the movement but on the next cruise we booked room 5520 due to the space. Room 8504 has lots of space I was just looking for something closer to the middle of the ship. This room was perfect. It is only the 3 of use and the half wall gives my daughter the little bit of privacy she needs. I would not stay in any room smaller we really need space. Booked again on our next cruise on this room. The hallway is very quite also and not a lot of traffic

Hi all,

We are booked in room 5520 on the Dream for our September 2021 cruise. Two questions I have that hopefully someone has the answer to:

1) are there outlets on both side of the bed? My husband and I both use CPAPs and will need outlets. If not, I believe they will bring us an extension cord, right?

2) do you still need to put your KTTW card in a slot in the wall to keep the lights and stuff on?

Thanks!

I thought the larger 8A rooms were designed specifically to accommodate families that had special needs like wheelchair accessibility (for example) so I have always avoided booking them despite the temptation of such a large open floorplan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter