• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

United arghhhhhhh!!!!!

Willow25

DIS Veteran
I don't know what is going on but when I try to price out flights from melbourne to LA the website keeps telling me we have to fly through San Francisco and then have a stop over somewhere else to get to LAX. Anyone else having this issue??

I just picked random dates and it came up with either option

Picture30.png

When are you going? Do you have to fly United? For example in June Qantas have direct from Melbourne for $1158 return including tax etc. Air NZ changes in Auckland for slightly more.

When are you going? Do you have to fly United? For example in June Qantas have direct from Melbourne for $1158 return including tax etc. Air NZ changes in Auckland for slightly more.

V Australia is also an option. They have direct flights from Melbourne to LA and for the dates I put in for June the price was $1034 return inc taxes.

I don't have to fly with united but I get points through them. I just checked and it is now showing Melbourne to SFO then to LAX but I don't want to fly through SFO so V australia it is.

the Velocity frequent flyer program is free if you want to join up with them (Works for V Australia, Jet Blue and other domestic virgin carriers :thumbsup2)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter