United/Southwest Vacation Tickets Deal

DisneFamily

Earning My Ears
Last year we took advantage of an amazing deal through United where you buy a 3 day ticket and get up to 3 extra days free. This is the same as a Southwest. Has anybody seen or heard about these type of offers coming around again? Thanks.

Oh man I got excited when I saw this thread title. I'm hoping there will be a sale again soon and I will be stocking up on next year's tickets!

I have southwest flights booked for our upcoming trip and I just got an email from them about discounted tickets! 5 day or more hoppers are $100 off. Less days, less discount...

Hey Guys, I am just checking in to see if anybody has seen or heard of these offers surfacing again. Either through Southwest or United or whatever.

We booked our trip in mid-April and got 6 day tickets for the price of 3 day. Not sure if it's been offered since.

Yeah, that's how it was last year. Southwest had the offer early in the year and United did it in the late sept or early oct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter