Universal and/or IoA Picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverangel879

Never let your wings be stolen from you!
Inspired by the thread "Disney picture of the day", I thought it could be cool to have one "Picture of the Day" thread for the Universal/Island of Adventure lovers.

There two rules:
1.post on picture for day
2. Enjoy the photos!! :goodvibes

Here is mine:
892728357203_0_ALB.jpg

Nice Day! :wave:

Great Shot Of The Lighthouse Drew! Post Card Stuff, That Light House Is One Of My Favorite Things There (visually) Love The View Of It At Night From The Rp.

aztecgoods said:
Great Shot Of The Lighthouse Drew! Post Card Stuff, That Light House Is One Of My Favorite Things There (visually) Love The View Of It At Night From The Rp.

Thanks. I was walking to the park, and I decided to take a picture, and the glare of the sun got into the pic and it came out like that. It's one of my favorite pics. I've taken alot of good ones. I'm going for a week on friday, so I'll be sure to come back with more. :thumbsup2

Can someone on this thread tell me how to post pictures...I have been trying for days but I cant figure it out :badpc: Someone here has to know how to do this...please explain.
(in english :blush: )

jillybeene71 said:
Can someone on this thread tell me how to post pictures...I have been trying for days but I cant figure it out :badpc: Someone here has to know how to do this...please explain.
(in english :blush: )

In order for you to post a picture you must first have a webhost for your picture like www.photobucket.com

Once you have your image posted there it will give you a web link for the individual picture.

Once you have a web link for your picture copy it, In the top menu there is a picture of a yellow square with a mountain, click on that and paste the addy in the pop up box for it to show in your post

I hope this helps :wizard:

ok it worked, but i had to take the pic off...it came out so big. it took all of th screen (and then some) to look at it. what am i doing wrong? or is it just the size of my pics?
oh and thanks to OrlandoAddict and Cinderella822 for your help :thumbsup2

You are very welcome Jilly :goodvibes
Your pictures are probably big if you took them straight from your digital camera , try resizing it and it should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter