Universal App Unlinking Passes

wagman67

Just winging it...
I have 4 APs that are all linked to my account. How do we all set up the app for ordering food and such, and use the APs for discounts? I can't see a way to unlink any from my account to set these up separately.

I would guess you will have to visit GS to do that

I've had issues with the APP and APs ...
the only solution GS offered me was to reissue the APs . (= get a new card)
New APs will have new numbers, so they would basically be unlinked (or not linked yet if you prefer)

ask GS or call the AP number in case they can help

I would guess you will have to visit GS to do that

I've had issues with the APP and APs ...
the only solution GS offered me was to reissue the APs . (= get a new card)
New APs will have new numbers, so they would basically be unlinked (or not linked yet if you prefer)

ask GS or call the AP number in case they can help
Yep...after a number of people passing me off to the next person...8 total (not exaggerating), that was the ultimate solution. Person 5 had suggested that move, but the idea was rejected by person 6. Person 7 consulted with person 8, who ultimately said, and I quote 'yeah, I am 100% sure that will probably work'...and, it did. I wish I had turned back to this topic, while dealing with everyone. Not a knock on anyone...they were all individually kind and respectfully...but, I would think this a common issue.

It’s frustrating for you and the employees.

But good that no one accidentally disconnected your call but kept trying to find out from other staff members to find a way to help you

Glad the team members were able to solve the issue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter