Universal Dockside

tshaw_32uk

Earning My Ears
We have just booked 16 night stay for August 2022. 1st 2 nights we are staying universal dockside resort to make use of early park entry. On our 2nd universal full day we will need to check out by 11am. Does anyone know if the resort has anywhere to store their luggage so we can have full day at universal before we move onto disneys coronado?

We have just booked 16 night stay for August 2022. 1st 2 nights we are staying universal dockside resort to make use of early park entry. On our 2nd universal full day we will need to check out by 11am. Does anyone know if the resort has anywhere to store their luggage so we can have full day at universal before we move onto disneys coronado?

I'm pretty sure you can ask the front desk. Almost all hotels will store your luggage.

*Surfside is a little closer to I Drive. But with either one you can walk across the street to Walgreens if you need to buy any essentials or food/drink.

Also KFC and IHop are right there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter