Universal Hollywood Ticket questions

Sneaky3

Enjoy life
Good morning,

Searched for this and it helped but wondering we are going April 5-11 to L.A. and plan to do Disneyland and Universal. I know crowds will be busy so what do you think would be best?

One day VIP tour at Universal or two day express lane ticket (I know its one ride but it gave me the option for unlimited)

I planned this trip with my son for his graduation gift and mainly for Super Mario World. I see that the express wont give you some stuff in Super Mario but was thinking with the time I save I can spend that in those lines.

Oh one more thing if I do VIP tour the time I get is 10:15 is that a good time to start?

Any help will be appreciated as I am buying tickets soon so they don't sell out

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Good morning,

Searched for this and it helped but wondering we are going April 5-11 to L.A. and plan to do Disneyland and Universal. I know crowds will be busy so what do you think would be best?

One day VIP tour at Universal or two day express lane ticket (I know its one ride but it gave me the option for unlimited)

I planned this trip with my son for his graduation gift and mainly for Super Mario World. I see that the express wont give you some stuff in Super Mario but was thinking with the time I save I can spend that in those lines.

Oh one more thing if I do VIP tour the time I get is 10:15 is that a good time to start?

Any help will be appreciated as I am buying tickets soon so they don't sell out

Thank you for your help.
Personally I’d do the VIP tour because you can easily do all you would like with 2 days at universal. Currently it’s a half day park for us, but with super Mario world opening that obviously could change - I think I’d want the access to those rides assuming that is included in the VIP tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter