Universal is going too build 2 new hotels???

DaddyDon

<font color=blue>My oldest daughter said i was a h
When we entered the parks one morning,Jim one of the universal/ioa host who do all the talking you hear told us they were planning to build 2 more hotels on site...Does any one have any more info on that??? Because we didnot pry into it with him ,But the way Jim was a really nice guy and remembered us from the previous day,And loved picking on my wife about any thing disney she was wearing....As did security...She was picked on all week ,It was funny!!!!!!!!And all in great spirit of haveing fun...Geee i dont remember seeing that at:earsboy: Haveing fun teasing the guest,It made our trip memorable,Even my 6 yr old got into the act ,Expecially when security would tell my wife to get some tissues and wipe the pooh off of her shirt....lol.

DaddyDon,

I know that Universal has the land set aside to build two more on-site hotels. They were not even supposed to begin the planning stages until RPR had been open a year which was early this summer. I guess they are in the planning process if that has even begun.

We heard the same thing back in July. If you're looking towards IOA from RPR, the land that they own is to your left. It looks like those 2 hotels won't be as close to the parks, but we had heard that US was planning to build a 3rd park also, theme unknown as of July.

This is great. As long as they don't do away with FOTL!!!!

Hi Spidey...I hope whoever builds them reads your thread.......do you remember?........with all our ideas for what we would like to see in a new theme hotel!!:D

LOL.... That's what probably started it.... Just kidding.:p

You never know Spidey....you never know!!!;) Hey IF ANY BUILDERS OUT THERE HOW ABOUT AN X-MEN ONE?!!!! Spidey - can you find that thread and post the link here - it was a brilliant one - just in case!!!

I had a look and couldn't find it. It had some great ideas in there, didn't it.

Selina.....well I did start it you know....LOL....

Oh! Oh! you are going to give me a big head.....:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter