Universal Newbie questions

Mouse Man

Mouseketeer
I'm taking my family to Universal for the first time this spring. We will be at HRH. Can't wait for FOTL!

Being the avid planner that I am, I have some quesitons:

1. Does Universal send you a confirmation in the mail like Disney? I have received one via email only.

2. Has anyone ever prepaid? Did you do it via check or credit card? I know some people are against this method, but I like arriving and knowing the hotel is paid for.

3. If you don't prepay, what methods of payment do they accept at the resort?

I'd appreciate help with any of the above questions. i'm sure there will be more to come!::yes::

1. I've just rec'd emails.
2. I've paid in advance through Hotwire.
3. Paper or plastic

1. Does Universal send you a confirmation in the mail like Disney? I have received one via email only.

2. Has anyone ever prepaid? Did you do it via check or credit card? I know some people are against this method, but I like arriving and knowing the hotel is paid for.

3. If you don't prepay, what methods of payment do they accept at the resort?

1- Yes they do in the mail - also by e-mail
2- I have prepaid via credit card all times, I'm with you on this one. If you reserve via Universal Studios Vacations it has to be prepaid 30 days prior.
3- check/plastic/cash - probably transfers but dont know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter