Universal on thanksgiving?

ellisin

Mouseketeer
We’ll be at universal on thanksgiving for the first time. I’m assuming the parks and restaurants will be open? Can you recommend a place for a meal on thanksgiving? We’ll be at the aventura hotel for the first time.

If you’re talking specifically on Thanksgiving day, all of the Universal hotels are offering feasts that day. You should check out the Universal Website on what each hotel is offering: https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/places-to-stay/hotels/holiday-happenings. Some may require a reservation.

My wife and I arrive the day after Thanksgiving (Friday), and are also staying at Aventura for the week. Although we’ll miss out on the Thanksgiving Day feasts, we are doing the Holiday Harbor Nights at Portofino Bay Hotel on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.

If you’re talking specifically on Thanksgiving day, all of the Universal hotels are offering feasts that day. You should check out the Universal Website on what each hotel is offering: https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/places-to-stay/hotels/holiday-happenings. Some may require a reservation.

My wife and I arrive the day after Thanksgiving (Friday), and are also staying at Aventura for the week. Although we’ll miss out on the Thanksgiving Day feasts, we are doing the Holiday Harbor Nights at Portofino Bay Hotel on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.
Thank you very much! This is very helpful information.

This will be the first time we’ve gone to any park on an actual holiday, so I didn’t know what to expect. I’m really hoping we like the Aventura; it looks a little sterile but I couldn’t beat the price

Thank you very much! This is very helpful information.

This will be the first time we’ve gone to any park on an actual holiday, so I didn’t know what to expect. I’m really hoping we like the Aventura; it looks a little sterile but I couldn’t beat the price
I hear you. First time for us on staying at Aventura too. Been going to Universal for years, when the RPR room cost under $200 with the AP rate. Those days are long gone, and finding a RPR room on the weekends now is nearly impossible, and when found is easily over $400 rate. So we started staying at Sapphire Falls with the AP discount, which is a nice hotel. However, even that hotel isn’t available on the booking site for the dates I’m looking at. Even Aventura isn’t showing up on my dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter