Universal questions

irish_trip_mom

Mouseketeer
My adult son w/ moderate autism (22 yrs old) and I will be tagging along with Dad to a convention in Orlando. We are doing two days at Disney (with Dad joining us) and two days at Universal just the two of us.

Other than the fact I am going to be forced to ride the rollercoasters at Universal (which I loved in my youth, but not so much now!), I am wondering about navigating restrooms. He is an eloper, so I would prefer to use a companion restroom if possible, as I do not want to take my 6'2 son into the ladies room. I can't seem to find restrooms on the interactive map, and will put in a call to Universal, but thought there has to be someone here with experience.

I did send in the paperwork for the new disability card and received the temporary card, but missed the e mail for Universal to contact us. I sent the reply back with dates and contact info. I am hoping two weeks is ample time to have the call returned. If not, can we visit guest services upon arrival?

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter