Universal requiring masks starting 12/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango7100

DIS Veteran
Carlyle Wisel is reporting Universal Orlando is instituting an indoor mask mandate starting 12/24. Also in all queues and attractions. That seems like it is going to be more difficult to start on one of the busiest days of the year. Just FYI

Wow, that's interesting news if true, but not a huge surprise. I expect this was the type of backtrack Disney has been looking to avoid, so they kept the requirements at Disney until we get to a much better place. And yes, getting the news out to so many guests over the next couple days could be challenging, if the masks are required.

The best bet, especially for kids, is to buy some fun masks. I have a Santa beard and mouth which pretty much matches my face (freaks some people out until I show them it's a mask). I also have a Chewbacca in the same style for HS.
I've actually found people think I look better wearing a mask! And you're right, if you have to wear them, make it somewhat fun!

At this point, do people actually need to buy masks?

It has been posted no more Covid discussions
And peeps still trying to get their comments in

Reading stickies are to guide you on what is not allowed

Since many have ignored what the administrator has posted months back, time to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter