~Universal Studios Poll~

What is Your ALL TIME FAVORITE Ride at Universal Studios and Island of Adventure?!?

• The Incredible Hulk Coaster (IOA)

• Spider Man 4-D (IOA)

• Dueling Dragons (IOA)

• Dudley Do-Rights Ripsaw Falls (IOA)

• Jaws (US)

• ET (US)

• Twister (US)

• Jurassic Park River Adventure (IOA)

• Earthquake (US)

• Doctor Doom's Fearfall (IOA)

• Back to the Future (IOA)

• Other (Please Post Your Favorite)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have to say Jaws because I looooove acting like a scared tourist!!! :teeth: Most people would find it corny and fake, but if you get into it...it can be a lot of fun...especially when you get the entire boat screaming and "freaking out!" :)

Psst...... BTTF is in US, not IOA.

If I had a 2nd vote, it would be for Twister, just because its underappreciated and needs some love thrown its way.

Hey Barry, if that stool feels like its moving its probably time to go home.:D

Fly....... I voted for Jaws too........ LOL, I just love that ride, and it has "memories" for me!!!!

Barry............. yup, I think I know that stool...... I believe i've seen it.......... LOL

wow MIB must be really fun...ive never been on it...but i looks like spidey 4 -d is up and winning!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :tongue:

Definitely has to be Men In Black which I didn't see on your list. Spiderman was a very close second though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter