Universal Studios Texas

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
https://screamscape.com/html/universal_studios_texas.htm

(9/24/2023) While we haven’t seen much since the announcement about the planned Universal Micro-Park in Texas, we do know that the park will be designed entirely for younger visitors and is expected to use Universal’s various IPs intended for that demographic. While looking into trademarks files for Universal Orlando I came across a couple of other names that could very likely be for Trolls themed attractions intended for a Dreamworks or Trolls themed area(s) at the Texas park.

Both of these names were just filed on Sept. 17th, and both intended for use as the possible name for a future attraction: Dreamworks Dream Runner and Trolls Rainbow Racers. Just something to file away until we learn more about what is coming to this new park project.

Do note the source, I was browsing and this came across my screen

I live about 20 minutes from this project and no one here is excited. My SIL lives 5 minutes from the project and she is dreading it.

Frisco/McKinney/Prosper has had such a huge influx of people moving to the area that the infrastructure is not able to handle the growth. The major highway closest to this park is already like a parking lot, I am dreading what it will be like when the park is completed!

:scared:

I live about 20 minutes from this. As HannaBelle said no one is excited. They have said the park will be mainly for kids 2-11. If it was a true Universal park I'd be buying season tickets at the first opportunity. However, having a 25 year old and no grandkids yet I'm just worried about traffic. I'll probably go once just to see it but I think the parking and traffic will be insane given the small footprint and limited streets.

I live in the area and was excited until I saw the limited age range. I think it's a missed opportunity. My teens love Six Flags but it's about an hour away. We would totally get season passes for this if it had big rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter