Universal ticket help

IadoreWDW

Miss Chief
I am heading back to Florida in October after a 4 year break.
We have purchased our WDW 14 day passes as we are Disney daft and will be there as much as we can :rolleyes1
However I am also a big Marvel fan and my friend loves Harry Potter so we will be heading over to Universal and I can’t find a price for single day tickets anywhere! We will only be there one or two days so I don’t want to pay £239!

Any help or advice? Do we just wait til we get there?

Thanks in advance

Sarah :hippie:

Try undercover tourist. The other day I looked and they had a 2 day ticket with 1 day free. For 2 adults and 2 children it was just over £700. It was the best deal could get.

I think it is an American site as the price is in dollars. I've heard good things about them so I'm considering it.

I'm also going in October :)

I'm sure they do single day tickets too but I didn't pay attention as we would like at least 2 days :)

Pleased to find this thread.

We are going to be spending 1 week on i-drive and 1 week at AKL later this year. We don't seem to have got the best deal for our tickets - we are going to Discovery Cove and so included in that we will have SeaWorld and Busch Gardens tickets, and our Disney tickets are included with our AKL reservation. We only plan on spending 2-3 days in Universal and the cheapest tickets I can find for that are about £224pp for a 2 day hopper, is that right? It feels like a lot and I can't help thinking we would have got a better deal in terms of park days per £ if we'd have skipped Discovery Cove and got the FlexTicket or something! Any thoughts?

Ive just checked on American attractions and a 14day ticket is £232 so for an extra £8 you can have total flexability on your holiday and go whenever you want.

The flex ticket May of worked out better £ depends on what you paid for the discovery cove option.

Also just checked undercover tourist again and a 2day with 1day free works out to be £194 however you have to use the days within in one week from first use. It's the cheapest option I've found.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter