Universal Tickets?

disneydreamer1980

DIS Veteran
Anyone know when tickets go on sale for 2022? Looking to buy 3 day park to park tickets for the end of January. I usually go in November, so I’m not used to buying for January. I know I have a while but I like to get my tickets as early as possible. Thanks in advance!

I am trying to get an answer to this also. I emailed Universal, and they told me to call back if the tickets haven’t gone on sale by late in the year. I am poised to plan a trip but want to make sure I will be able to get tickets. I hate to book airfare unless I know we can go. But then again, we could just go to Disney

...I am poised to plan a trip but want to make sure I will be able to get tickets. I hate to book airfare unless I know we can go. But then again, we could just go to Disney

Why wouldn't you be able to go? I mean unless Universal suddenly goes out of business and shuts the parks down which won't happen, they'll 100% for sure sell tickets for 2022 at some point before 2022 starts.

Every trip I plan I buy my flights and hotel approx. a year out, but wait until Black Friday/Cyber Monday to buy my park tickets because there's typically the best sales/discounts on 3rd party ticket sites at that time.

Thank you. That’s very helpful information. I wondered if there is ever a way to get discounted Universal tickets. I’ve never been to Universal and I wasn’t sure about planning. Have always been able to plan disney tickets way ahead of time and it just makes me nervous not to be able to plan things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter