• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal's Loews properties hot tubs open yet?

pannm

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been there recently and noticed if the hot tubs are open at Universal's Loews resorts on site properties? I know they were closed in February and March, because we were there. I'm hoping for a more recent update. We're planning to go again in May but will change our dates/postpone if no hot tubs are available.

It is so ridiculous that they've not been opened yet as every other Florida resort (EXCEPT those on Universal properties) has had their hot tubs open for months! I'm hoping they are now open because that is one of my husbands only requests.

giphy.gif

Any updates on these? I'm assuming they have to be open now with the roll-back of safety protocols.

Portofino Bay's was closed for "unplanned maintenance" while we were there 2 weeks ago.

I’m here now. I’ll answer my own question. CLOSED! I asked at check in if they thought they’d open this week with mask lift for vacinated but he said “no it’s about social distance “ & they are waiting for CDC to change that. Too funny because we aren’t seeing social distancing in the pool next to us at the moment LOL. We are staying at CB but are currently at sapphire falls & can confirm hot tubs are closed.

It is strange because they were definitely open at Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge this month...

I assume the ones at Royal pacific are also closed. I’ll be in the lazy River at cabana bay tomorrow so I can check there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter