University of Central Florida. Do you attend??

cheeringmom

<font color=teal>Out of the mouth of babes<br><fon
:cheer2: My daughter has been accepted to UCF, FSU etc but has chosen UCF. We visited last month and wanted to know if you could share something special about the school that you like. This has been a difficult decision with all the
schools she had to choose from. She liked the "football" of UFL and FSU but just fell in love with the UCF campus even though their football team did not win one game last season (she is a cheerleader BTW-football is very important) so I would like to get your take on UCF

Thanks!

I'm a junior at UCF. I understand football is important to her, and we did have a bad season but from what I understand the cheerleading squad is pretty good. The campus is pretty safe too. There are always lots of police around, and we also have an awesome rec center. Good Luck with whatever your daughter decides to do. :cheer2:

Thanks ucfsweetie. When we went on tour, the guide told us they have a new coach coming in with lots of experience. So good luck!!

We didn't get to stop by any classes. Are they huge? UF told us their freshman core classes are over 500??? crazy. But UCF said they are the second largest college in Florida. So many hard decisions for her.

Thanks again for responding :cheer2:

It will tell you the size of the class when you register, but your lower level math and science classes will have 300-500 people in it. The professors wear a microphone. Once you are out of your general education classes and into your major classes the classes are usually less than 100. Also beware some of the majors within the college do have admission requirements on top of the university. For example the nursing school is very competitive. :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter