University or College at Universal Studios

stal

DIS Veteran
Hi I live in England and a few months ago I saw a programme and it featured a University behind the Universal theme parks or some where in that area, it showed that the students then work at the theme parks. Please can I have ANY infomation on this Unniversity.
Thanks Alot

Well, there is Dr. Phillips HIGH SCHOOL, right behind Universal. I do believe they have a wrok study type program, but that doesn't help you since you're asking about a college/university. There's my current school, Valencia Community College. The West Campus is about 5 minutes up Kirkman. They don't have a specific work study program, but that hasn't stopped me from working there full time and going to school fulltime for about 3 years now. I did my culinary internship w/ Universal; they have an excellent internship program.

The only other higher education choice I would consider is the University of Central Florida. It's campus is about 20 minutes away, but it's well worth the drive. It's quickly becomign the number one school in Florida, and is my next stop after I earn my second degree @ Valencia! shew!

Hope that helps.
Randy

A few months back I saw a slide before a movie at the Universal Cineplex advertising some sort of visual arts school at Universal. It was called DAVE or something similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter