Unlimited Photo Package Question

Phoneix8

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Quick question as I've gotten conflicting answers. Different staterooms can't share in the Unlimited photo package unless someone from my stateroom is part of a picture, is that correct? Also are there discounts if multiple staterooms want to get the unlimited package?

Different staterooms can't share in the Unlimited photo package unless someone from my stateroom is part of a picture, is that correct?
That is true unless you are part of one family. We sometimes get 2 smaller rooms instead of the family stateroom (we are a family of 5) and we can share a photo package. But if we're traveling with grandparents or friends, we can't share it with them. No idea about a discount, but I doubt it.

Following! I had always heard if you purchase the first package for one room and you go on board you can purchase the package for the second room at a discount. Very interested to hear the actual answer as I am traveling in November with 2 state rooms

I will be traveling with 4 other staterooms for my upcoming Aug 8-19 Northern Europe cruise. All the other staterooms are not immediate family. One of them is calling DCL today to ask about this specifically, I'll update here if I hear anything about any discounts for multiple photo packages purchased!

Hi all,

Quick question as I've gotten conflicting answers. Different staterooms can't share in the Unlimited photo package unless someone from my stateroom is part of a picture, is that correct? Also are there discounts if multiple staterooms want to get the unlimited package?
Yes, if one room purchases full price there is a discount for other purchases. We did this in 2019 and last year.

If you have a minor child in another room you can add them to your package and then they act like part of your room (e.g. picture of my son who was in another room with grandfather also in that room) is included.

Yes, if one room purchases full price there is a discount for other purchases. We did this in 2019 and last year.

If you have a minor child in another room you can add them to your package and then they act like part of your room (e.g. picture of my son who was in another room with grandfather also in that room) is included.
Are you able to do this pre cruise in the onboard fun section? Or can you only do this while on the ship? Also if u remember, what kind of discounts were for the subsequent packages?

Are you able to do this pre cruise in the onboard fun section? Or can you only do this while on the ship? Also if u remember, what kind of discounts were for the subsequent packages?
Yes, you buy the first package in the onboard fun section.

We paid in 2019: 295.95+174.95+174.95 = 645.85/3

I don't know if the discount is the same.

My family found out this the hard way in 2017 and it wasn't pretty. :sad2: At first, all of our group's pics (six staterooms) ended up in our account due to the facial recognition policy at the time. However, we weren't allowed to buy all the pics. :furious: Everyone is correct about who can buy the photos. The only way to buy the pics are if someone in your room is in the pic or the occupants of the other rooms are your unmarried children

I will be traveling with 4 other staterooms for my upcoming Aug 8-19 Northern Europe cruise. All the other staterooms are not immediate family. One of them is calling DCL today to ask about this specifically, I'll update here if I hear anything about any discounts for multiple photo packages purchased!

I did ask, apparently it's like what others here have reported. If you have reservation-connected staterooms then if 1 stateroom buys the package for full price, additional staterooms should be able to talk to the manager at Shutters once onboard to ask for 50% off. They have the power to override the pricing. For me personally, my buddy bought it for the discounted price pre-cruise and so did I ($340, full price was $400). On embarkation day, I will try to ask for a refund for the difference which should be 50% off the $400 to make it $200. So the difference should be $140

Everyone is correct about who can buy the photos. The only way to buy the pics are if someone in your room is in the pic or the occupants of the other rooms are your unmarried children
Agreed that this is the policy, but they sometimes make exceptions. On my 3rd cruise we had my mother-in-law along with 2 staterooms; my wife and MIL officially in one, and myself and 2 sons officially in the other. There were probably about 3-4 pictures of just MIL mixed in with 100+ that we had taken with the package. When we asked how much it would cost to also get those they just included them for free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter