Unlinked FPs

joyfulDisneytears

DIS Veteran
I have read that the Mickey M&G at MK and Dumbo are not linked to the rest of the FP system. Are there any others?

After a few more sips of my coffee I assume you are asking about Photo Pass (PP) not Fast Pass (FP). Don't know the answer but I'm sure someone here does.

After finishing my coffe I found that you can get FP for M&G's with the new FP+. I am so not a morning person. Good info!

You've been able to get fast passes to Mickey and princesses for awhile - it's not related to the new fast pass+.

After finishing my coffe I found that you can get FP for M&G's with the new FP+. I am so not a morning person. Good info!

We are not discussing the new FP+, as it has not been implemented yet.

(And, no, we don't know when it might be implemented. ;) )

The Mickey Mouse Meet & Greet and the Princess' Meet & Greet (both at MK's Town Square Theater- #22 below)
have bee offering FP (regular FP- #22a below) for over a year.

MK-MainSt-SE-CU_041612.jpg

We are not discussing the new FP+, as it has not been implemented yet.

(And, no, we don't know when it might be implemented. ;) )

The Mickey Mouse Meet & Greet and the Princess' Meet & Greet (both at MK's Town Square Theater- #22 below)
have bee offering FP (regular FP- #22a below) for over a year.

Correct, Mickey M&G offers FP, as does Dumbo, Barnstormer but I believe the OP question is, does getting these FP effect your ability to get other FP (such as to Space or Splash) for rides on the mainstream FP system.

No FP+ relation at all, just a basic, you can only get 1 FP per person within said time window question.

This is a great question because when I was there in Feb I had no idea Barnstormer & Dumbo weren't on mainstream FP and if I had it would have really affected (in a good way) my touring.

This is why I love these boards. The information is fantastic. And so are the maps from Robo!

Correct, Mickey M&G offers FP, as does Dumbo, Barnstormer but I believe the OP question is, does getting these FP effect your ability to get other FP (such as to Space or Splash) for rides on the mainstream FP system.

No FP+ relation at all,
just a basic, you can only get 1 FP per person within said time window question.

This is a great question because when I was there in Feb I had no idea Barnstormer & Dumbo weren't on mainstream FP and if I had it would have really affected (in a good way) my touring.

Robo was responding to a PP's erroneous link between the OP's question and FP+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter