"unofficial rehab/refurb" thread

KPeveler

DIS Veteran
Hi all - With the changes in Fantasyland and such things, I figured a thread of changes we notice that may be temporary or unannounced may be a good thing.

For example, sometime last year, they were redoing the line at Small World, and the queue was relocated outdoors down the side of the building. While this did not officially change anything, it DID make the queue in the sun, which may cause problems for some people.

If you notice things that change like that, which are unofficial, unannounced, or temporary (even just a couple days), it would be helpful if you could post it here!

Thanks!

That's a good idea.
When I'm able, I will make this a sticky on the top of rhe board.

I have one request - if you post a change, post the date you observed it and anything you know about how long the change might be in effect. We don't want people reading something and getting worried about a temporary barrier that was actually gone before they saw it in this thread.

I will also need to figure a way to go thru and delete or edit things that are no longer a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter