Unplanned Road Trip ; 15 is Definitely Not My Fav #, Page 26 - WHAT I FINALLY GOT

My absolute favorite ride at EPCOT is The Seas with Nemo. It always gives me goose bumps at the end when they're singing In The Big Blue World. aaaahhhhhh. And it helps that Alex loves it too and I also love to walk around and look at all of the fish and get our picture taken with Bruce. I do love Soarin' but I haven't ridden it in quite a long time due to DH's fear of heights. He says he will ride it on the next trip though. He wanted to this time but there was never a good time when we had someone to stay with Alex while we went on it. :confused3

I love, love, love Soarin'!! Of course part of the reason I do is because it is all about my home and I know all of the places it shows. I know those smells.

Scotty, Kacy and I have never done Crush. I am thinking I probably still won't not my thing.

I knew Soarin would be right up your alley for Sure Chele :goodvibes

Crush just looks funny to me and would like to experience it once

My favorite is Test Track.
I haven't done captain eo(not sure what it is) or Ellen's Energy Adventure

Can't wait to ride test track now that they redid it. It was closed on our last trip.

Ellen Energy is fun ride, just have to make sure you use bathroom before you get on as 45 min ride :scared:

My absolute favorite ride at EPCOT is The Seas with Nemo. It always gives me goose bumps at the end when they're singing In The Big Blue World. aaaahhhhhh. And it helps that Alex loves it too and I also love to walk around and look at all of the fish and get our picture taken with Bruce. I do love Soarin' but I haven't ridden it in quite a long time due to DH's fear of heights. He says he will ride it on the next trip though. He wanted to this time but there was never a good time when we had someone to stay with Alex while we went on it. :confused3

I do enjoy looking at all the fish afterwards as does Trent :goodvibes

I hope you can get your DH on soarin next year. I know he will love it once he gets on .:thumbsup2

I do enjoy looking at all the fish afterwards as does Trent :goodvibes

I hope you can get your DH on soarin next year. I know he will love it once he gets on .:thumbsup2

Thanks! I think he will since he seems pretty determined to get on it next trip. :thumbsup2

Soarin’ is my favorite also. I am hoping it is true that it will be redone with new sites in 2016. The pine and orange smells are the best.
We did Crush last time and we enjoyed it. We were shocked. We sat in the way back.

Soarin’ is my favorite also. I am hoping it is true that it will be redone with new sites in 2016. The pine and orange smells are the best.
We did Crush last time and we enjoyed it. We were shocked. We sat in the way back.

Oh neat. I had not heard that. I would love for some new sites to be added into it. Love the orange smells

Great! Looking forward to crush :goodvibes

It is that time again for a Park a Day Update. This will be Magic Kingdom, our final park.

Now I know this may sound strange to some, but my absolute favorite ride at this park is The Carousel of Progress. I know a lot of people use this ride to nap or to cool off, but not this girl. I love this ride, as do my son and dh and we all sing along as we ride along.

The ride that I would like to try this time, both myself and DH have been on, but my son has not. It is the Country Bear Jamboree. Now, I know it is pretty run down and sound is crappy, but I would really like for him to experience it at least once.

So, does anyone else want to share? What is your favorite ride and one ride you would like to try either for the first time or the first time for a family member?

Please Share popcorn::

My favorite is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
I am looking forward to trying Under The sea~Journey of The Little Mermaid

popcorn::

My favorite is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
I am looking forward to trying Under The sea~Journey of The Little Mermaid

popcorn::

That's Trent's favorite roller coaster. I am in process of talking him into giving Rock N Roller Coaster a try. I had him watching videos tonight. So , far so good :wizard:

I can't wait to try that new ride out. Since you are going before me, I will be waiting for your review :thumbsup2

I'm excited for Test Track too! (From your Epcot update(

We love the CoP too!!! It's a must do every trip! My favorite ride us Splash. Just riding along in the boat and hearing the music is awesome!

I'm excited for Test Track too! (From your Epcot update(

We love the CoP too!!! It's a must do every trip! My favorite ride us Splash. Just riding along in the boat and hearing the music is awesome!

I can't wait to make a personalized car

COP Rocks :cool1:

Trent doesnt like the big drop in Splash. I had actually talked him into giving it another try as it has been a few years. But it will be down for Rehab :(

I can't wait to make a personalized car

COP Rocks :cool1:

Trent doesnt like the big drop in Splash. I had actually talked him into giving it another try as it has been a few years. But it will be down for Rehab :(

Doesn't that just figure! I bet he might like it since it's been a while! You can add that to the list for a future trip ;)

Doesn't that just figure! I bet he might like it since it's been a while! You can add that to the list for a future trip ;)

yeah, I think he might enjoy it more. Definitely the next trip.

I am currently working on RNRC. We watched the youtube video and I described it all to him. He is thinking about it. We shall see :thumbsup2

I have such a hard time weighing in. I don't know about much of the WDW things.

I will tell you that I miss the Carousel of Progress and Country Bear Jamboree. Both are gone from Disneyland. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter