Unplanned Road Trip ; 15 is Definitely Not My Fav #, Page 26 - WHAT I FINALLY GOT

It might be 2 years away the next one. :(

Well Boo to that. 2 years is too long. I will have waited 16 months by time my Feb trip rolls around and it has been pure torture. :stir:

Well Boo to that. 2 years is too long. I will have waited 16 months by time my Feb trip rolls around and it has been pure torture. :stir:

Might do a quick weekend next year but we will see. I want to go for Star Wars

Hello to my readers and any lurkers out there :wave2:

I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas or any other holiday that you celebrate pixiedust:

We had a very nice Christmas and thought I post some of the pics.

My most favorite gift made by Trent:

My DH was very good to me and I had a very Disney Christmas:

DH didn't want a pic of himself taken Christmas, so I thought I show you a recent tattoo he got since it is Disney related

Finally one of me dressed up since that rarely happens :rotfl:

So enough about Christmas, lets move on to Disney stuff, the reason you all are here, right? :thumbsup2

We are officially PAID IN FULL!!!! Such an awesome feeling seeing that zero balance :cool1:

Yesterday, I did the online check in and requested the top floor and 60s section since it is close to the food court. We shall see what we get.

To top it off, we are officially in the 30s.

Only 39 more days!!!!!!

So, now we just wait and hope time passes quickly to February :thumbsup2

Woo hoo!! The 30's!!

I still love DH's tattoo. Camera shy?

Woo hoo!! The 30's!!

I still love DH's tattoo. Camera shy?

So excited.....I can hardly stand myself :lmao:

thank you. It is my fav tattoo of his.

Nah, He was in PJs and not in mood to be on camera. :goodvibes

So excited.....I can hardly stand myself :lmao:

thank you. It is my fav tattoo of his.

Nah, He was in PJs and not in mood to be on camera. :goodvibes

I know the feeling! I plan on getting a picture of Scotty sleeping. Kacy bought him this sleep mask that is too fun.

Good gracious... you've been busy here! I am not reading 17 pages ~ not like I don't know what you've been up to. :rotfl2:

Decided I had better start hanging out here again since I have a trip to plan. Completely. :scared1:

Congrats on being PIF! You are like the total opposite of me right now. Got to get crack -a-lackin! :surfweb:

lovebuzzandwoody said:
Good gracious... you've been busy here! I am not reading 17 pages ~ not like I don't know what you've been up to. :rotfl2:

Decided I had better start hanging out here again since I have a trip to plan. Completely. :scared1:

Congrats on being PIF! You are like the total opposite of me right now. Got to get crack -a-lackin! :surfweb:

Lol

Yeah I keep my girls informed

Give me details girl....:)))

Thank you

Love that word lol

Congrats on paying it off.

Nice tattoo.

Woohoo to the 30's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter