• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unplanned Road Trip ; 15 is Definitely Not My Fav #, Page 26 - WHAT I FINALLY GOT

Glad someone else is awake at this hour !!! Believe me if I wasn't working an overnight I would be sound asleep:rotfl2:

Glad someone else is awake at this hour !!! Believe me if I wasn't working an overnight I would be sound asleep:rotfl2:

Hey Rosie

I am a night owl, so I am always awake this late :rotfl:

Plus, it is New Years!! Had to watch the ball drop and make some noise outside :cool1:

Hey Rosie

I am a night owl, so I am always awake this late :rotfl:

Plus, it is New Years!! Had to watch the ball drop and make some noise outside :cool1:

I watched the Ball drop too !! But I am NOT a Night Owl !! In my youth I was but old age has made me wiser !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I watched the Ball drop too !! But I am NOT a Night Owl !! In my youth I was but old age has made me wiser !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rotfl:

I learned from my mom. I blame here. She is 65 and stays up later than me still :lmao:

Not me !! I turned into a pumpkin by age 40 !!!!:rotfl2:

:rotfl:

For DVC it is when you get the packet in the mail. Nothing to pay. :rotfl2: unless we order the DDP but we are over it.

Not a good value for you? My friend did a spreadsheet for her last trip and found she spent way less paying out of pocket then she did with dining plan

I just like that it is already paid for and don;t have to worry about shelling out cash each meal

I just like that it is already paid for and don;t have to worry about shelling out cash each meal

we got gift cards at BJ's this trip and used them to pay.

Hello Readers :wave2:

We are getting so close now, I can hardly stand it :cool1:

We got some Disney mail yesterday, which is the best kind of mail.

In it was our vacation booklet with vouchers for extras,like Disney Quest, 100 arcade points, etc. plus our ME tags and Luggage Tags:)

This morning, I had an email at 5:16 am saying our Magic Bands had been shipped. I figured I would get them tomorrow. Nope. The doorbell rang at 12:30 and those bad boys were on my steps. DISNEY ROCKS :cheer2:

Steve and I both tried ours on. He said he was going to wear his to work :rotfl: Unfortunately, it does match his uniform, so he will have to pass..lol

Tonight, Steve and Trent took me out to the mall to let me buy my birthday gifts. Now that it is after midnight, it is officially my birthday pixiedust:

I got a cute top and a Pajama set

The Pajama Top

The Pajama Bottoms

They had shirts on sale and some on clearance, so Steve and Trent got some too for our trip

This one is for Trent

This one is for Steve

Then, they had this shirt in adult and kids size, so I got one for both of them

What is great about the Perry shirts, is that I have one that I bought months ago, but in pink, so we can match :thumbsup2

Here is mine

Finally they had a baby Duffy on sale for $2.99, so I could not pass that up. Plus, they had a ton of mini plushes on sale behind the counter and I made Trent get one since they were only $.99

So, there you have it. We have our travel documents and magic bands and we have done some Disney trip shopping.

This weekend, Steve and I plan on possibly moving a few Fast passes around to make better use of our time. Stay tuned

27 More Days!!!!

Happt Birthday Kelly!! I hope that today is magical!!

Yay for Disney mail and purchases! You're so close now! Happy Birthday!pixiedust: (and yes, I am a horrible DISer now.....the only time I'm really on a computer any more is at work and I don't have time for DIS there any more sadly)

Yay for Disney mail and purchases! You're so close now! Happy Birthday!pixiedust: (and yes, I am a horrible DISer now.....the only time I'm really on a computer any more is at work and I don't have time for DIS there any more sadly)

Thanks girl. So excited :banana:

I am glad you at least had time to stop by and make ticker :wizard:

Awesome merchandise and YAY for Disney mail!!! :cool1:

I got Disney mail today and I was all :yay: and it was just a statement telling me what I booked and how much I still owe :eek:. Buzz kill. :rolleyes:

Awesome merchandise and YAY for Disney mail!!! :cool1:

I got Disney mail today and I was all :yay: and it was just a statement telling me what I booked and how much I still owe :eek:. Buzz kill. :rolleyes:

Hey Lady :flower3:

Sorry your disney mail was not as good. Hope the next one that comes will be more magical pixiedust:

Disney mail is the best.
Happy Birthday late.

I'm jumping in! I'll have to catch up later but thanks for sending me in the right direction! I wish we would have kept our original plans to have went on our cruise in Feb. We could have tried to have met up while we were there. Oh well... One day.

I'm jumping in! I'll have to catch up later but thanks for sending me in the right direction! I wish we would have kept our original plans to have went on our cruise in Feb. We could have tried to have met up while we were there. Oh well... One day.

Leah. i have missed you here :hug:

That does stink, but hopefully someday :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter