Unplanned Road Trip ; 15 is Definitely Not My Fav #, Page 26 - WHAT I FINALLY GOT

So excited!!

17 more days :cool1:

Little nervous about a very cold front that is going cover USA at end of January, beginning of February.

As of now, it is showing for Florida the first day at 75 degrees and rest of the week around 66 or 67. So, that is not bad.

But the day we fly out of Philly it is saying 47, which is great, but it also says snow, sleet and heavy rain at time.

We are still a far ways out, so I know it will more than likely change. It is still a little nerve wracking though. ::yes::

Two days ago, for our flight out of Philly , it was saying cloudy. That I could deal with :thumbsup2

I am trying to hold off on bringing down the suitcases from the attic, but not sure if I can wait much longer. I need something to do trip related :rotfl:

Trentmom said:
So excited!!

17 more days :cool1:

Little nervous about a very cold front that is going cover USA at end of January, beginning of February.

As of now, it is showing for Florida the first day at 75 degrees and rest of the week around 66 or 67. So, that is not bad.

But the day we fly out of Philly it is saying 47, which is great, but it also says snow, sleet and heavy rain at time.

We are still a far ways out, so I know it will more than likely change. It is still a little nerve wracking though. ::yes::

Two days ago, for our flight out of Philly , it was saying cloudy. That I could deal with :thumbsup2

I am trying to hold off on bringing down the suitcases from the attic, but not sure if I can wait much longer. I need something to do trip related :rotfl:

I am so surprised you aren't packing! I hope the weather stays good for you!!

kaoden39 said:
I am so surprised you aren't packing! I hope the weather stays good for you!!

I would but cat can tell something is up when I bring out suitcases and don't want her upset for that long

Thanks. Long as my flight can take off I will be fine with any temps

I would but cat can tell something is up when I bring out suitcases and don't want her upset for that long

Aw. Poor kitty. But she has to understand she cannot go! It isn't safe for the *wink wink* mice.

Thanks. Long as my flight can take off I will be fine with any temps

I sure hope you have good weather! You can deal with chilly... just wear a sweatshirt! It will be a HECK of a lot warmer than Jersey!

Aw. Poor kitty. But she has to understand she cannot go! It isn't safe for the *wink wink* mice.

I sure hope you have good weather! You can deal with chilly... just wear a sweatshirt! It will be a HECK of a lot warmer than Jersey!

Very good point. The big cheese would be in danger if we brought her ;)

Thanks girlie. I will deal with whatever weather we have down there, I just need good weather to fly out.

I am ready for some warmer temps. Today is 50, but tomorrow we are back to freezing, snow and below freezing for week

Bring on the sunshine :):):):):)

It's sneaking up on you! Woo hoo! I'm hoping for good weather too for you! Anything is better than this miserable stuff that we're dealing with now!

Kelly, time is flying!

Sure is !!

2 weeks from today, we will be on the plane :yay:

It's sneaking up on you! Woo hoo! I'm hoping for good weather too for you! Anything is better than this miserable stuff that we're dealing with now!

Definitely is

You got that right. We are expecting 5-10 inches and supposed to start falling around lunch time, so school is letting out at 12:35 as a precaution

It really would be a good day to start packing, but trying my best to hold out until Friday :rotfl:

Can you do it? Can you wait until Friday to start packing?:rotfl:

I bet that even if you don't have the suitcases ready you have piles of clothes already........:rolleyes1

I may or may not have a drawer filled with all our disney tshirts

Maybe :rolleyes1

Might even have a bag full of travel items for hotel, maybe :rolleyes1

Trentmom said:
I may or may not have a drawer filled with all our disney tshirts

Maybe :rolleyes1

Might even have a bag full of travel items for hotel, maybe :rolleyes1

Mm hmm....... lol!!

I am posting from my phone so this post won't be filled with pretty purple font and pics. Sorry

I couldn't make it. I tried real hard lol

I am currently listen to Debbie Gibson greatest hits on my phone and making outfits for Trent.

I am weak :))))

13 more days !!!!

I am posting from my phone so this post won't be filled with pretty purple font and pics. Sorry

I couldn't make it. I tried real hard lol

I am currently listen to Debbie Gibson greatest hits on my phone and making outfits for Trent.

I am weak :))))

13 more days !!!!

:rotfl:

Well, that last update from my phone earlier was very boring and boring does not belong on my Pre-Trip.

So, let me do a better one now.

It is after midnight, so we are now 12 days away!!!

We are all so excited. Hubby was checking his official countdown on his phone and shouting it to me and Trent before he went to bed.

Trent is counting down how many days of school he has left and Steve, how many days he has left of work.

If this snow keeps up, we are not going to have a lot more days of school.

We were off Monday for MLK Day, got out early on Tuesday because a huge storm was coming and they didn't want kids stuck at school. Trent was supposed to be released at 12:30. However, I was watching snow pile up outside as it started early and was afraid I would not be able to get out of my driveway soon, so I picked him up at 11:45. He was very excited :yay: Then today, school was closed as we ended up with about 1ft of snow !!!!!!
:scared:

So, as of now, Trent has 9 more days of school and Steve has 11 days of work left.

I have been checking Philly's forecast as that is where we fly out of. For the past few days it has showed rain, sleet, snow and ice and I was getting nervous we wouldn't be able to fly out :guilty:

Today it is showing 50 with some rain. That is much more doable :thumbsup2

As I stated earlier, I tried so hard to wait until this weekend to start packing, but I was getting antsy being stuck in the house with all this snow, so I began:rotfl:

I have all Trent's shirts picked out and matched with shorts. Of course, I will bring pants too, as who knows what kind of weather we will actually have. The first few days it is saying high 70s and the rest of the week showing mid 60s.

I pulled out my capris and sorted through my 40 Disney t shirts and decided what I wanted to bring this trip. I have a little bit of an addiction to disney shirts :rotfl2:

I also got all of Steve's shirts picked out.

I pulled down one suitcase from the attic and folded it all and stuck them in there. I didn't want to leave them sitting out where my cat could have sat on them and then they would have been covered in cat hair :rolleyes:

I will spend this week washing all the shirts to get the wrinkles out of them. They have been in drawers for a few months, so they are pretty wrinkled.

Hopefully that will help pass some time.

Oh and when I opened up my suitcase I found a few things in there from last trip, like antibacterial wipes, bandaids and tissues. Plus these:

Those are the Sorcerer's map and cards you can use to play that game in the MK. We collected cards because it was raining and wanted out of rain. We listened to the spiel and played the demo in the firestation, but never actually played it in the park. Just don't understand how this would be that fun :confused3

Here are Trent's clothes laid out:

Here is one of our suitcases. Steve stuck pink masking tape strips on all of them to make them easier to find when they come down off the conveyor belt, when we return home and have to grab our luggage:

Finally, I thought I post a pic from an old snow storm we had in 2010. This was Trent standing in a fort he made with Steve :rotfl:

We currently have about a foot of snow outside, so we are really looking forward to some Florida sunshine

12 days and Counting :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter