• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unplanned Road Trip ; 15 is Definitely Not My Fav #, Page 26 - WHAT I FINALLY GOT

Kelly, I am so excited for you guys!

You and Me both girl!!!

Thank You :cool1:

I just got done watching Toy Story

I ran out to the bank and got our spending money

I called and arranged our airport transportation to and from the airport

I got load of wash in and need to switch to dryer now and then will put in final load of clothes we need

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

You go girl!

Thanks CHele

After school, we went to Target and got Steve a few last minute items he needed

Now just wishing the weekend away, so we can get closer to Wednesday :cool1:

Thanks CHele

After school, we went to Target and got Steve a few last minute items he needed

Now just wishing the weekend away, so we can get closer to Wednesday :cool1:

I hope the weekend goes quick for you!!

kaoden39 said:
I hope the weekend goes quick for you!!

Thanks so far it is.
Working on social studies colonial life project for school with Trent.

As an added bonus, I get to do long division and angles math packet with him tomorrow.

Yay..NOT lol

Thanks so far it is.
Working on social studies colonial life project for school with Trent.

As an added bonus, I get to do long division and angles math packet with him tomorrow.

Yay..NOT lol

Aren't you lucky? Now you have something to look forward to with that! :rotfl:

Well, today went by fast. Spent the day with Trent googling up proper colors for the colonial period for his social studies Project. Then getting him to color, cut it all out and assemble. Good times :rotfl:

Here is the end result:

I had to share this pic of our cat. I think she wants to go with us :laughing:

4 more sleeps counting tonight!!!!

So close!!!! :cool1:

I had to laugh, I already have one of my bags out (YES, 19 days out) :rolleyes1 and my cat is laying on it day and night. I think he just wants to make sure that I know that EVERYTHING in the house is HIS. :lmao:

I hope your trip is extra magical!!! pixiedust:

So close!!!! :cool1:

I had to laugh, I already have one of my bags out (YES, 19 days out) :rolleyes1 and my cat is laying on it day and night. I think he just wants to make sure that I know that EVERYTHING in the house is HIS. :lmao:

I hope your trip is extra magical!!! pixiedust:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

too funny :lmao:

I had my suitcases out at 16 days I think, I brought down 1 every 2 days :laughing:

Thank You...I can't wait to get in Sunny FLA :beach:

Well, they are saying rain and snow late tuesday night into Wednesday morning along with ice. Not good :worried:

So, we talked about it and have decided to drive :faint:

We have not done this long of a drive since 2000 when we moved back to NJ from FLA and never this long of a drive with Trent.

Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts please. Super nervous ::yes::

We have few errands to run in the morning, but expect to be on the road by 10am. We will make frequent stops and will be driving straight through. We should arrive around 1 or 2am Wednesday. My bil lives about an hour from Disney, so we are going crash at his house for few hours until time for us to check into our hotel.

Will try and check in and let you know how everything goes

Later Gators

:dance3:

Not a lurker, but just found your PTR and caught up. Be careful on the drive and enjoy your trip!

Have a safe drive and a fantastic trip! :cool1:

I know a LOT of people that are having to drive and we've talked about what will happen when we get to our departure day if there is a storm. Worst.winter.ever.

Not a lurker, but just found your PTR and caught up. Be careful on the drive and enjoy your trip!

Welcome, thanks for joining in :goodvibes

Have a safe drive and a fantastic trip! :cool1:

I know a LOT of people that are having to drive and we've talked about what will happen when we get to our departure day if there is a storm. Worst.winter.ever.

have a great time! I hope the drive goes better than you are anticipating. :thumbsup2

Have a magical trip and safe travels.

We got home yesterday around noon.

The ride there was not bad as we thought, but the ride home was nerve wracking trying to stay ahead of all the snow storms scheduled up along east coast. They were literally on our heels. So glad we made it home before the one in North Carolina hit. I saw it on news and it was a mess

We drove straight through there and back. Will give more details once I catch up on sleep.

Let me just say this, I will never go in February again.....here is a hint why

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter