Unplugged of the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped watchting after the last few shows. I really liked the show and a big part in that was the non-political character. Add to that it's extremely one-sided. This show was an escape for me, I'm not interested in a show mostly concentrated on politics that aren't mine.

folks unfortunately DeSantis has made this about politics ... and for me the dissolution of RCID is a big thing and will have an ENORMOUS affect on DisneyWorld as we know it. It's really scary and to me - we have to talk politics a bit at this point. Do I want to talk politics - no. But right now - sorry. GOP has put us in a bad situation all the way around in this world (my opinion). Not just DeSantis.
Agree.
fellow LBGTQ+ ally

folks unfortunately DeSantis has made this about politics
Well, in fairness, Ron DeSantis is a politician, so he makes a lot of things about politics. In fact, I would submit to you that many, many politicians make things about politics, not just Governor DeSantis.

That all being said, I have zero problem with the DisUnplugged weekly show discussing political issues or even if the staff presents their opinions. We are all individuals and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I may agree with it or disagree with it. Whether a person tunes into the show or subscribes to the channel is up to each individual person. We all have freewill and its a mystery.

I do miss Pete on the weekly show though. I thank HIM immensely for doing the show for so many years, as well as his time and efforts. I understand and accept Pete's explanation why he stepped away and I'm happy for him if he's happy.

Also, I really enjoy Ryno on DisUnplugged as the host. I think he's absolutely wonderful in this role. He's okay at food reviews, awesome at the shopping videos and he does okay with the attraction reviews too. But, I find him to be awesome at this hosting gig. Again, that's just one man's opinion.

I'm sick of the political arguing. In my opinion, it's not an oxymoronic statement. But others' mileage may vary and we can respectfully agree to disagree. It is possible to be an ally and also just be sick and tired of all of the fighting all of the time.
I agree with your statement in principle. But some of us are fighting for rights that are slowly being taken away (reproductive rights, POC rights, etc) and Florida's ¨governor¨ is leading this charge. So no, I will not stop arguing. Parental choice is a euphemism for censorship and repression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter