Unsolicited Fiasco Props Thread

80sTerraceCafeFan

Mouseketeer
I believe it's time we offer up some due praise to young padawan Fiasconaro and what he has brought to The DIS. Flash back a year or so ago, we had lost key members of the team and plenty of folks out here worried about the state of the shows. I have to say the kid has brought the enthusiasm, knowledge (pronunciation not withstanding - ha), and rapport with the Pete and team that keeps me coming back. He has a very evident, sincere love for all things parks and is one of us.

I often enjoy when he gives a food review for a restaurant that he has never eaten at.

Last edited:

I was biased toward Fiasco since he did a wonderful video with Pete and Sean regarding Pin trading as well as collecting. I also really like Hailey. They do great videos

I believe it's time we offer up some due praise to young padawan Fiasconaro and what he has brought to The DIS. Flash back a year or so ago, we had lost key members of the team and plenty of folks out here worried about the state of the shows. I have to say the kid has brought the enthusiasm, knowledge (pronunciation not withstanding - ha), and rapport with the Pete and team that keeps me coming back. He has a very evident, sincere love for all things parks and is one of us.
Hey thanks so much! Just checked in and saw this and really made my day 😄

Hey thanks so much! Just checked in and saw this and really made my day 😄
It was so nice to meet you on the Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs in 2019. We spoke for a few minutes (my husband was also in the Navy and we mentioned that - I'm sure you don't remember.) Any hoo, keep up the good work!

Resurrecting this thread to say thanks and good luck to Fiasco! It was a great run and I'll miss his energy on many different shows. Thanks for all the reviews as I prepared for recent trips - and overall good vibes during the pandemic. IMO, he was one of Pete's best hires (among many great ones). As I said in my first post, the kid is a true Disney Parks fan and one of us!

Resurrecting this thread to say thanks and good luck to Fiasco! It was a great run and I'll miss his energy on many different shows. Thanks for all the reviews as I prepared for recent trips - and overall good vibes during the pandemic. IMO, he was one of Pete's best hires (among many great ones). As I said in my first post, the kid is a true Disney Parks fan and one of us!
Didn't hear the announcement. What is next for Fiasco if he is leaving.

Fiasco is leaving! Love his dining reviews w/ Hailey since I have celiac.

Pete made the announcement on his Patreon solo show. I don't know what Corey's plans are, but I'd encourage him to stay in content creation.

Tbh, I’m not sad that he is leaving (though I wish him well). I only listen to the audio podcast and his dining reviews basically consisted of…”this is good. I like this.” or “This isn’t great. Won’t get it again.” He never really described the dishes or explained why he liked/didn’t like something. It kind of seemed like a waste to even have him do a dining review.

Hopefully Pete also has a plan to get some better content together, at least for the DVC Show, it's been feeling a little "phoned-in" since the holidays tbh ... Far prefer the content from 1-3 years ago.

The older show seemed to have longer episodes, more in-depth topics with different guests (outside the sponsors), but Pete was also learning about DVC too and that's why those shows are so good. He asked a lot of questions early on about banking, borrowing, use year, walking reservations, etc. that added to the conversation. The 7 and 7 and Pros & Cons series were good too.

I think the DVC show suffers because they film so many episodes ahead of time and it's become formulaic. By the time they get to the news like Poly tower, I've already read everything imaginable about it from lots of different sources.

At least The DVC Show is accurate. I recently watched another network/channel's special DVC roundtable episode. They completely botched their explanation of right of refusal and resale. I normally enjoy their weekly show, but I had to turn it off because of one of the host's complete lack of understanding of DVC and she was a member!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter