Unused 5 day park ticket and unable to use

thelegacy27

Mouseketeer
Long story short, I bought a ticket from Boardwalk Ticketing for start date May 6th for my brother and now he is unable to go :guilty:. Unfortunately, I don't see us returning to WDW before December.

Am I just stuck with a wasted ticket? Is there anyway to "gift" this ticket to someone?

Thanks

Yes you can gift it. If it hasn't been used and i assume its paper ticket...then yes. We have bought tickets to DL from people that get them through their employer..at a big discount. We still get them cheaper than gate but its on a paper ticket. So, no issues. I mean if you gift it...and someone CANT use it...they aren't out anything. Folks sell these on eBay everyday.
Now sometimes people can get ripped off, but you know you are gifting a legitimate ticket.

Long story short, I bought a ticket from Boardwalk Ticketing for start date May 6th for my brother and now he is unable to go :guilty:. Unfortunately, I don't see us returning to WDW before December.

Am I just stuck with a wasted ticket? Is there anyway to "gift" this ticket to someone?

Thanks

You can sell or gift a new, never-used ticket to anyone.
(If you want to sell it, it will be easier if it is to someone you know, so that person
knows that you are selling them a valid ticket.)
-Or-
You, yourself, can save the ticket and use its value toward the purchase of another ticket in the future,
even if your current ticket has "expired."
(This is true of a ticket that is on a plastic RFID card or if it is "in" your MDX account.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter