Up to 160 BLT pts and 180 Riviera pts, $18 pp, for rent or transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckbug.Ducktales

Listening to the music to Fantasmic!
Hello! I have 160-180 points available for rent at each of my home resorts (BLT, RVA). If you need fewer than these, that's fine. If you need more, I may have some more I can put for rent instead of banking. :-)

Last edited:
Hello! I have 120 points available for rent at each of my home resorts (BLT, RVA). If you need fewer than these, that's fine. If you need more, I may have some more I can put for rent instead of banking. :-)
Riviera availability for anytime 9/2-9/10? One bed is all I need but if more than one bed is only available that’s fine. Thanks for the help!

Previous DVC owners would like to rent points at BWV or any other DVC resorts, except SSR or OKW 9/24 to 9/30 if available. Thank you for your consideration.

Hello! I have 160-180 points available for rent at each of my home resorts (BLT, RVA). If you need fewer than these, that's fine. If you need more, I may have some more I can put for rent instead of banking. :-)
Hi - looking for a studio, 4 nights, 12/15/23-12/19/23 at either of your home resorts or any of the MK or Epcot resorts. Thank you!!

Hi - looking for a studio, 4 nights, 12/15/23-12/19/23 at either of your home resorts or any of the MK or Epcot resorts. Thank you!!
Hi! A preferred studio is available at Riviera for the first two nights. BLT has the last night. But nothing for the night in between. Let me know if you'd like to at least grab one of these.

Hello. We are looking for either of these at any resort other than BCV, BWV, POLY, BLT, AKV or Riviera

November 3-7, 2023

2 Adults
2 Kids
Studio

or

Nov 3-7
5 Adults
2 Kids
Whatever fits 7 ppl

Hello. We are looking for either of these at any resort other than BCV, BWV, POLY, BLT, AKV or Riviera

November 3-7, 2023

2 Adults
2 Kids
Studio

or

Nov 3-7
5 Adults
2 Kids
Whatever fits 7 ppl
Okay, to be clear, there are the resorts you are interested in, right?
BCV, BWV, POLY, BLT, AKV or Riviera
These resorts are not available. There is a night here or there but not the entire time, unfortunately. Except for a Poly bungalow but that's very expensive (644 pts!)

Okay, to be clear, there are the resorts you are interested in, right?

These resorts are not available. There is a night here or there but not the entire time, unfortunately. Except for a Poly bungalow but that's very expensive (644 pts!)
Thank you. Yes, I just re-read what I wrote and it didn't make sense. Sorry about that. Thanks for checking.

Hi there, any studios available Nov 4-6? It would be for 2 adults. Thanks for checking :)
Hi there, only the last night is available at SSR and OKW. No other resorts have studios available otherwise. However, SSR has a preferred 1BR available for your dates, if that's helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter