• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Up to 300 DVC Points for Rent. Priced to Rent Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

binkblum

Mouseketeer
I have up to 300 points for rent at $10.25 each, home resort is Saratoga Springs but can be used at any Disney Vacation Club resort for maximum value. Expiration date for 201 points is May 2012. The remaining points expire May 2013. Half of the funds will be due when reserving your lodging and the remaining funds are due 30 days prior to check-in. We will provide confirmation of reservation and documentation towards your use of the points at receipt of deposit.

In order to accommodate date your needs appropriately, will need some information prior to making the reservations:​

1) # of people in the party
2) Names of Adults (all of the names)
3) Name and Ages of children
4) 1st choice for Resort:
2nd choice for Resort:
3rd choice for Resort:
5) 1st choice for size of room:
2nd choice for size of room:
3rd choice for size of room:
6) Date you are checking in:
7) Dates you are checking out:
8) Home address:
9) Telephone #:
10) Disney Dining: YES/No
11) Magical Express Wanted: YES/NO
If Yes--Will need airline and flight information

Please email at ashleyablum@gmail.com to arrange your next magical Disney Vacation!

Hello ,
I am looking for 115 points to be used in sept 2012. I am a dvc member so would be looking for a points transfer. Please let me know if points are available.
Thankyou
Danny

Hi! I am looking for 2 studios for SSR for a minimum of 5 days (9/25-9/29 checking out on the 30th). Possibly 7 days (9/25-10/1 checking out 10/2) I would need the rooms side by side. could you check please. I would also take AKV or any other comparable to either of those in points. Thanks

Still looking for AKV or VWL availability december 10-15 2011 - looking for 100+ points - do you still have any points available.

caroline

Hello,
I am a DVC member and am trying to help out a firefighter friend who is looking for a standard studio at BWV Feb 17-24, 2012. Do you have any points left? Thanks much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter