Upcoming WDW Trip... how can I get excited?

Unofficial627

Mouseketeer
I have a WDW trip coming up about 3-4 days after I graduate. The thing is, I don't feel nearly as excited as I usually do before a trip. It's mostly because I'm graduating and I will be going to college in about a month and a half after I get back from WDW. Anyone else go through this? I want to get pumped up for the trip so I can take my mind off of graduating but it's hard. Any suggestions? Do you guys think after graduation is actually over it'll just hit me all at once (the WDW fever that is...) Thanks for letting me vent! :goodvibes

Hmmm, well, before my family went last December, I wasn't really all that excited either. I think it was because we left a couple days after Christmas so we had to rush to take our Christmas tree down, and I just wanted to stay home for the holidays. But, once I got there, I had a great time (as I always do) and didn't want to come home. I know this probably won't help you, but I'm sure you'll have a great time in WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter