• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UPDATE—120 SSR Points still available for rent/transfer for $17PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry94

DVC Member Since 2008
DVC Gold
Hello all!

I have up to 265 points available for rent/transfer, $17 per point. 130 must be used before June 1.

With both kids in college, we just won’t be able to find a good time to use them this year.

Payment accepted by Zelle/PayPal. Please reach out if interested.

Last edited:
December dates are pretty full. Lots of Spring Break dates available.

Looking for GF (or any other resort) 12/11-12/13 or just 12/12-12/13, studio preferably… 1 adult, 1 child.

Greetings! I know we are 9 months out, but I'd love to rent AKL August 16-18 and BLT August 23-25. We'd like either a value or a standard studio for both. 1 adult, 2 kiddos.

Looking for GF (or any other resort) 12/11-12/13 or just 12/12-12/13, studio preferably… 1 adult, 1 child.
Unfortunately only waitlist is available right now at all of the WDW resorts. The only room currently available that day is a 2-BR at Copper Creek, which is way bigger than what you’re looking for.

Greetings! I know we are 9 months out, but I'd love to rent AKL August 16-18 and BLT August 23-25. We'd like either a value or a standard studio for both. 1 adult, 2 kiddos.
Sorry—realized I forgot to include that these are SSR points. If you still need help in January, I may be able to get those dates.

Hi! Are there any studios available either 5/24-5/27 or 5/25-5/27? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter