• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UPDATE—120 SSR Points still available for rent/transfer for $17PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

I have up to 265 points available for rent/transfer, $17 per point. 130 must be used before June 1.

With both kids in college, we just won’t be able to find a good time to use them this year.

Payment accepted by Zelle/PayPal. Please reach out if interested.
Hi! Looking for a March 21-24 studio for family of 4 at a DWR (2 adults 2 kids ages 7 and 4). Thank you!

Hi! Looking for a March 21-24 studio for family of 4 at a DWR (2 adults 2 kids ages 7 and 4). Thank you!
Never mind—it’s not giving me the option to PM you for some reason.

Those are pretty popular dates, apparently. Here’s what’s showing as available:

AK Kidani Village Savanna View 63 pts
OKW 53 pts
SSR Standard Studio 51pts, Preferred Studio 59 pts

My family and I are looking to rent DVC points for the first time and would love to see of any availability.

Resort: Animal Kingdom Villas
Room Type(s): Studio, Savanna View
Check In Date: 3/21/2024
Check Out Date: 3/28/2024
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2, ages 8 & 6

Thanks!

My family and I are looking to rent DVC points for the first time and would love to see of any availability.

Resort: Animal Kingdom Villas
Room Type(s): Studio, Savanna View
Check In Date: 3/21/2024
Check Out Date: 3/28/2024
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2, ages 8 & 6

Thanks!
Unfortunately Animal Kingdom is already booked for that week. I see rooms at Saratoga Springs and Old Key West.

Never mind—it’s not giving me the option to PM you for some reason.

Those are pretty popular dates, apparently. Here’s what’s showing as available:

AK Kidani Village Savanna View 63 pts
OKW 53 pts
SSR Standard Studio 51pts, Preferred Studio 59 pts
If I opened up to a one-bed, does that expand the options for those days?? Thanks!

Hello! I'm looking for Saratoga studio 2/21-23 if available. Or any other resort for those dates. I don't qualify for PM yet, please let me know. Thanks!

Hello all!

I have up to 265 points available for rent/transfer, $17 per point. 130 must be used before June 1.

With both kids in college, we just won’t be able to find a good time to use them this year.

Do you still have these points? I have pm'd you. I'm interested in a studio for 2 adults no kids may 6-12.

Hello all!

What is the # of points and use year for the points available to transfer?

Hello all!

Hello. Sent you a PM.

hello! im looking for aulani for 1/14-1/17/24 for 2 adults and 2 kids. standard hotel, studio or 1 bedroom. is there availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter