UPDATE 33 Points left! 197 Points available @ $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant37

Earning My Ears
Hi all!
We have 197 points split between Boardwalk & Beach Club that are good through March 31, 2019 :earsgirl:

Let us know what you are looking for and we will check availability. Once we book we can get you set up on the Magical Express if you’re flying in from outside the area.

This info is helpful to get started:

Dates (flexibility is helpful)
Resort preference
Type of room (studio, 1 BR, etc.)

Can’t wait to book your Magical vacation!

Last edited:
Studios go quickly, but still seeing availability in almost all resorts for February and March.
1-Bedrooms are plentiful.. 2, 3, 4, 5 nights available - some dates in January too!

Last edited:
Looking for Beach Club Jan 11-14 studio. Should be 47 points I think if it's available?

Can you tell me what resorts are available in a studio on the night of March 6? Would need 2 Studios.

Looking for Beach Club Jan 11-14 studio. Should be 47 points I think if it's available?
Hi,
Sorry there are no studios available at Beach Club for those dates - none at all in January.
There are some single nights at a couple of the other resorts and Saratoga Springs has 2 & 3 nights together, but no weekends. They go super fast.
Let me know if I help with anything else.
Thanks!

Can you tell me what resorts are available in a studio on the night of March 6? Would need 2 Studios.
Hi!
The Polynesian has the Deluxe Studio-Lake View for 27 points each and Saratoga Springs has the Deluxe Studio Preferred Room for 17 points.
I can call member services to make sure there are 2 available at either of these resorts, if you'd like one of these. Online I can only be sure about 1 definitely.

Also, there are 1-bedrooms available at a few resorts which is actually cheaper than 2 studios.
Let me know...
Thank you!

Hi!
The Polynesian has the Deluxe Studio-Lake View for 27 points each and Saratoga Springs has the Deluxe Studio Preferred Room for 17 points.
I can call member services to make sure there are 2 available at either of these resorts, if you'd like one of these. Online I can only be sure about 1 definitely.

Also, there are 1-bedrooms available at a few resorts which is actually cheaper than 2 studios.
Let me know...
Thank you!

We have 4 adults, a 4 year old and an infant- would we fit in a 1 bedroom?

Hello - we are looking to plan a last minute trip 2/1/19 - 2/7/19 for 2 adults and 2 kids. Do you have anything available for those dates?

Hi all!
We have 197 points split between Boardwalk & Beach Club that are good through March 31, 2019 :earsgirl:

Let us know what you are looking for and we will check availability. Once we book we can get you set up on the Magical Express if you’re flying in from outside the area.

Resort preference

Do you have any
Hi all!

Resort preference

Is there any availability from Jan 18-22 at AKL?

We have 4 adults, a 4 year old and an infant- would we fit in a 1 bedroom?
That would be a little tight. Would actually be more comfortable with 2 studios.

Update! I just realized... most will sleep 5, which means there is a pull-out sofa and a pull-out chair (4-year old?), and the infant will have a crib/pack 'n play.

Last edited:
Hello - we are looking to plan a last minute trip 2/1/19 - 2/7/19 for 2 adults and 2 kids. Do you have anything available for those dates?
Hi there!
Saratoga Springs has availability. 1-Bedroom Villa - 184 points. Checking in Feb. 1 and checking out Feb. 7 (6 nights).
Let me know if you would like to move forward with booking.
Thanks!

Looking for a studio for 2 For Feb 22 & 23.
Anything available? Any resort will work.

Thanks

Looking for a studio for 2 For Feb 22 & 23.
Anything available? Any resort will work.

Thanks
Hi there,
Sorry, nothing is available for those dates. Seeing some Friday-Saturday night availability in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter