Update 4-26 Things I've never done! "Keep your pants on!" 17 day May 13-29 PTR!

I LOVE Yellow Bird!! I have the Vera in it. We use it for a baby bag because it matches our Bertini stroller!
How exciting to have such a long vacation!

First, can I say you are beautiful! You and your BF are very cute together!!!!

Your trip will be one to remember! Please take lots of pictures! I'm so onboard for your PTR and hopefully a TR! I can't wait to read more! :banana:

It is difficult travelling with a big group...I don't know how people do it...every time we have tried to travel that way, especially to Disney, it is a mess! And I am just not willing to sacrafice my family's money, vacation, or happiness for that...so we generally travel alone...or on vacations that just happen to coincide...

I started giggling along with you when I read about the lady in the bathroom stall...:lmao:

Waiting for more...

subscribing. my husband and I (no kids!!!) will be there about the same time as you guys. may 16th-30th. yay!!!! exciting right??? :yay:

So I decided that I’m going to lose as much weight as possible for the upcoming trip. (My pictures look sneakily deceptive. I like to hide myself behind the Dbf or my purse for my pics) A friend of mine suggested the 30 day shred DVD.

OMG, it KICKED MY BUTT. Like, hard. :rotfl2: I was doing this:yay:, only crying and almost passing out. And that was level one.
I’m going to make myself do it twice today, mainly because my lunch was a huge wad of goat cheese and crackers, and every day until our trip… let’s see how much weight I can lose by May 13th!

I promise a real update is on its way today… but I’m sitting in sweat and feeling very proud of myself.

I want to lose:wishtwenty.

Good for you! I totally know what you mean. I know the ways to hide it too! When I told people I was doing Weight Watchers, all I heard was how skinny I was and I didn't need to lose weight, because I have skinny arms and legs and wore clothes that hid the chunky parts! I lost about 20 pounds for the wedding/honeymoon and was able to wear things I'd never wear with the extra pounds! Of course, since then I've gained about 8 back and again I hear, you look the same! Well, that's because I'm hiding it again! If I had on the same outfits I wore 8 pounds ago, you wouldn't be saying that!

SO...even though you look skinny and fantastic in your picture, I totally understand and wish you the best of luck! :thumbsup2

Good for you! I totally know what you mean. I know the ways to hide it too! When I told people I was doing Weight Watchers, all I heard was how skinny I was and I didn't need to lose weight, because I have skinny arms and legs and wore clothes that hid the chunky parts! I lost about 20 pounds for the wedding/honeymoon and was able to wear things I'd never wear with the extra pounds! Of course, since then I've gained about 8 back and again I hear, you look the same! Well, that's because I'm hiding it again! If I had on the same outfits I wore 8 pounds ago, you wouldn't be saying that!

SO...even though you look skinny and fantastic in your picture, I totally understand and wish you the best of luck! :thumbsup2

Ha, my mom said the same thing to me and I was like, dude, I'm SIDEWAYS in all of my pictures!

I'm just happy because the "girls" ::ahem:: "tatas" keep growing with me. So at least I'll look good in my shirts. LOL.:eek::rolleyes1

Subscribing! We are going to be at Disney April 30-May 8th. We are staying off site, it's my first time, but with 5 of us, it just makes sense, and I got such a great deal.

We will NEVER go with a bunch of people on vacation ever again. We go on a short annual trip with my parents once a year, but we can handle that. We went to Vegas and to Branson with several couples, and it's just not worth it unless the people have the same 'vacation mindset' as you do, in that, we like to do our OWN thing! :)

Sounds fun, can't wait to hear more! Looks like I'm going to go directly off the Dis to find me a Vera Bradley bag.....:thumbsup2

Hi. I just found your PTR and decided to come join. I'm so sorry to hear about your last trip. At least you get an awesome 16 night redo!! I'm really looking forward to hearing about your other plans. :goodvibes

Loving this. So glad you booked another trip! Btw, where did you get the picture of the princesses? I've seen in animated but not with real princesses.

Hi! I just found your PTR and I'm loving it so far. That last trip sounds like a complete nightmare. :scared1: We'll be there at the same time (well, you'll be there longer ;)) but we'll be at Kidani Village. (Renting DVC points = cheaper than a AAA rate preferred room at ASMu!) From the looks of your ADRs it looks like we might be in a few parks on the same days. Will you be posting an itinerary?

Ours is:
May 18th-MK (8:05am Crystal Palace)
May 19th-BB (5:00pm Ohana)
May 20th-DHS
May 21st-DTD
May 22nd-EP (12:55pm Le Cellier :woohoo:)
May 23rd-AK
May 24th-MK (11:30am Liberty Tree Tavern)
May 25th-DHS (11:05am 50's Prime Time)
May 26th-TL (9:50am Boma)
May 27th-EP

Maybe we'll see you around!

Subbing!!
Now that we are planning our trip, I'm a sucker for a good PTR! :lmao: We are going for 10 days & I thought that was a lot. I can't imagine 16. Such a blast!

Ok, first of all, you and your DBF are super cute (and I do see the Niles resemblance....)

Secondly, your ADR's look fabulous and if I had the chance of a trip with just my DH and myself, I'd follow a similar plan!

Thirdly, the picture in your siggy of the princesses - where/how did you get that? Is that you and your friends all dressed up? I've seen a drawing like that, but not the live princesses (and a pixie!).

Looking forward to reading more of your pre-trip report. Good luck with that 30 day shred - it does some major kickin' of the derierre!!!

subscribing! i'm with you on the weight loss!
I’m strictly doing Healthy Choice Steamer meals, Subway, and lean protein and veggies for dinner. I’m also doing Julian’s 30 day Shred, starting every day today.
Subscribing! We are going to be at Disney April 30-May 8th. We are staying off site, it's my first time, but with 5 of us, it just makes sense, and I got such a great deal.

We will NEVER go with a bunch of people on vacation ever again. We go on a short annual trip with my parents once a year, but we can handle that. We went to Vegas and to Branson with several couples, and it's just not worth it unless the people have the same 'vacation mindset' as you do, in that, we like to do our OWN thing! :)

Sounds fun, can't wait to hear more! Looks like I'm going to go directly off the Dis to find me a Vera Bradley bag.....:thumbsup2
I LOVE the Vera Bradley bag. I’ve been carrying around the bag as a purse just to get used to it.
Hi. I just found your PTR and decided to come join. I'm so sorry to hear about your last trip. At least you get an awesome 16 night redo!! I'm really looking forward to hearing about your other plans. :goodvibes
Yay! Other plans are coming soon. Welcome!
Loving this. So glad you booked another trip! Btw, where did you get the picture of the princesses? I've seen in animated but not with real princesses.
It’s actually me and some of my friends at a Comic Con. I’m Snow!
Hi! I just found your PTR and I'm loving it so far. That last trip sounds like a complete nightmare. :scared1: We'll be there at the same time (well, you'll be there longer ;)) but we'll be at Kidani Village. (Renting DVC points = cheaper than a AAA rate preferred room at ASMu!) From the looks of your ADRs it looks like we might be in a few parks on the same days. Will you be posting an itinerary?

Ours is:
May 18th-MK (8:05am Crystal Palace)
May 19th-BB (5:00pm Ohana)
May 20th-DHS
May 21st-DTD
May 22nd-EP (12:55pm Le Cellier :woohoo:)
May 23rd-AK
May 24th-MK (11:30am Liberty Tree Tavern)
May 25th-DHS (11:05am 50's Prime Time)
May 26th-TL (9:50am Boma)
May 27th-EP

Maybe we'll see you around!
I sure am! I’ll be doing about one a day or so. I’m I finals right now (cue to me pulling me out my hair).
Subbing!!
Now that we are planning our trip, I'm a sucker for a good PTR! :lmao: We are going for 10 days & I thought that was a lot. I can't imagine 16. Such a blast!
We’ve been for 10 before and thought that was a good idea, but with the way I can take vacation at work, we’d rather be at Disney than at home.
Ok, first of all, you and your DBF are super cute (and I do see the Niles resemblance....)

Secondly, your ADR's look fabulous and if I had the chance of a trip with just my DH and myself, I'd follow a similar plan!

Thirdly, the picture in your siggy of the princesses - where/how did you get that? Is that you and your friends all dressed up? I've seen a drawing like that, but not the live princesses (and a pixie!).

Looking forward to reading more of your pre-trip report. Good luck with that 30 day shred - it does some major kickin' of the derierre!!!
Yup! Comic con pic. Amazing what you can get girls to do! (As you can tell, they’re Halloween costumes and show a fair bit of the girls.):laughing:

Hey everybody!

Okay, since I’m working full time (lovely) and also going to school full time (also lovely) the PTR is suffering a little bit.

SO, to keep myself on track I’ve decided to break down our itinerary day by day, with the fingers crossed on how everything will go.

Of course, what will probably happen is that I’ll spend all of this time writing down and planning down and just throw everything into the wind.

Okay, so Day One!

It’ll be Wednesday, which means that I have work from 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM. Yes, that’s a 10 ½ hour shift and I work four of them a week normally. I work Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday with every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday off.

So Wednesday, I am going to wake up SUPER early to check in for our 6:05 AM flight out of Midway in Chicago on Southwest. I am going to charge my Kindle, Ipod Touch and Phone at work. (I am in love with my Kindle, and will be posting pictures of my baby later!) And probably drive myself insane with wanting to leave all day. I’m planning on doing things like re-checking park hours, printing boarding passes, triple checking online check in, and trying to post on the Dis with my blackberry. I’m planning on having all of my bags packed and ready to go before I leave for the morning.

After work, I’m driving home and waiting for my parents and my little sister to drive us down to Chicago for the night. My little sister (3rd born, and a freshman at a school in Chicago) is letting all of us crash in her dorm for the night. There is an AMAZING Thai food place we’re planning on grabbing dinner at, and grabbing bagels from the nearby Panera. Our flight leaves at 6:05 am Chicago time, so we’re planning on being at the airport at about 4:00 am or so which means that a night of sleep is going to be important!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter