• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UPDATE - 450 SSR points still available for rent $18/point all resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbcarpcont

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
500 SSR points for rent at $18/point. Can be used 11 months from check in at SSR and at all resorts 7 months from check in

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category and number of adults/children so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

I will provide a contract for us to sign. 50% non-refundable deposit due within 48 hours of your receipt of the electronic resort confirmation number. Balance due within 30 days.

If the reservation starts less than 35 days from ‘now’, payment in full is required prior to making the reservation. (This is because of Disney's restrictive holding account policy for late cancellations). If the accommodations are no longer available after payment has been made, I will refund the full payment promptly.

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Last edited:

Just saw this thread, wnated to see of any availability.

Resort: Polynesian, Grand Floridian, or Bay Lake Tower (in order of preference)
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) Studio is preferred, 1 Bedroom if not
Check In Date: 2/8/2024
Check Out Date: 2/13/2024
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 3, ages 8,6,2

Sorry. The only resort that has availability is SSR. Let me know if you would be interested in there.

Thanks Jim

My family and I are looking to rent DVC points for the first time and would love to see of any availability.

Resort: Animal Kingdom Villas
Room Type(s): Studio, Savanna View
Check In Date: 3/21/2024
Check Out Date: 3/28/2024
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2, ages 8 & 6

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter