• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update! 55 Points available for rent @ 10.00 point

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfoster78

Mouseketeer
I am down to 55 points available, still at $10/point. These points can ONLY be used for booking a reservation, NOT for transfers. The breakdown is as follows:

11 points are available for use from now untill whenever.....however, the booking using these points MUST be made prior to September 30, 2012.

44 points are available for use February 1, 2013 until whenever. Can be booked anytime, but can only be used for reservations up to 11 months in advance at Saratoga Springs, or up to 7 months in advance at any other resort.

Or, all 55 points can be used to book something for use February 1, 2013 and on....again, booking before Setpember 30, 2012 and the same reservation time restrictions as the 44 points.

Again, none of the points is available for transfer....only renting.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. You can PM me here, e-mail me at charlesfoster78@gmail.com, or call me at 615-417-8728.
Thanks for your interest,
-Charles-

I have 250 points available for rent or transfer by Feb. 1st 2013, and another 468 points available for use anytime from 2013 on @ $10/point with a home resort of SSR. So if you need points for travel prior to Feb 2013, I have 250 available, and any time after that, there are 718 available. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Sent a PM

I am looking to rent points for Aulani in Hawaii in February for anywhere from 5-7 nights for the week of February 10 or February 17 week. I can't pm you.

Please tell me if you have points available for a studio reservation for next week, checking in on Wed,8/22, out on Sun,8/26. Preference being VWL, BWV or AKV.

Please advise via email at ringmia@aol.com.....Thanks

Please let me know if you have points available for beach club one bedroom 9/1/12-9/5/12

Hello,

I would like to book a studio- lake view for Bay Lake Tower for the week of Sat, Jan 26 through Sat, Feb 2 2013 (127 Pts). I believe there is availability. Please let me know if you still have points available.

Hi..sent PM...did you get it ok..looking for 42 points for vero beach nov 9, 10 and 11.. Thanks Craig

I also pm'd you. 2 studios oct 18,19,20 checking out on the 21st. Please let me know what resorts are available.

Thanks,
Jenifer

We are looking for contemporary....one bedroom villa from October 13-15. I believe that is 63 points.

Animal Kingdom - one bedroom villa - 46 points....same time frame.
We are flexible in resorts, but would like to be close to Magic Kingdom if possible.

Thank you,
Terra

Hello I emailed you this afternoon looking for BLT from 1/26-2/2 Standard View Studio. Please let me know if you have enough pts for this. I believe I need 105 for it. TIA!

We would also be interested in VWL and BWV for the same dates. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter