*UPDATE* Fantasmic Dining Packages Available 10/1 & after

Glad to see even through the day people are still able to get packages! :yay:

I know that you still have to arrive a bit earlier than even last year, but with reports of people lining up hours before the theater even opens up, I wasn't sure I wanted to exchange "prime ride time" for 2 hours of my kids whining they were tired of waiting. With a package I can at least cut that down to an hour at most. Get a seat, stand in line for 30 minutes for snacks...LOL and the kids won't drive me nearly as crazy.

And to think, I almost considered skipping F! this year do to the reports of how crowded it was due to the reduced schedule. But I really like this show and even my mom wants to see it again. I figured I'd try to get a package then maybe oh well if I couldn't. But when nobody could......well then it was just a mission I had to finnish!

The line that is going to be outside the stadium is unnecessary for anyone with the F! Package. Just because everyone (with no dining package) else is lined up, doesnt mean I have to be.

Sorry, I must've misunderstood. I happen to know that regardless of a F! package or not, the line is the line and try to cut in front of someone, you just might get your you-know-what handed to you.

Also, September may not be a "peak" time. Consdering the last 3 years I've gone during that time, the crowds seem to be busier and busier with each passing year. Also, given the fact that I did the F! package last year and DID NOT have a seat due to the long lines, I will not personally chance not seeing it.

guys, i love you!!! i am on hold as we speak..hopign...todl you all that today woudl be the day, i jsut got home and checked emails....thanks squirel for the pm!!!

so now who booked a spot for us??? lol

keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

The line that is going to be outside the stadium is unnecessary for anyone with the F! Package. Just because everyone (with no dining package) else is lined up, doesnt mean I have to be.

Okay, misunderstanding #2. My read on the underlined was that you don't have to wait in line (in my mind, line cut), my bad....I can totally see how you didn't mean that.:confused3

Okay - is there a reason you wanna be crabby about this whole thing?

You have a better day! :flower3:

I'm not being crabby at all. Simply stating my experience from LAST year, before the reduction in shows. Nothing more, nothing less. Some people are new here and think that "JUST BECAUSE" they have the F! package means they are guaranteed a seat...but they're not and I'm just trying to help someone else avoid the mistake we made last year while on the F! dinner pkg at Mama Melrose.

My day couldn't be any better, here's a few for you too!:flower3::flower1::flower::rose:

Got it: get in line early. Thanks!!! :thumbsup2

What about that 4pm dinner reservation? Too early? I cancelled a 5pm MM (1st thing this morning) made prior to the F! ADRs being released and now have the 4pm F!

So I'm guessing we'll finish up by 5pm and have a bit to do something before getting in line with the non-FDP folks, right?

Tried for days to get a fantasmic dinner package (Oct 1) anywhere and it finally went through today!
Glad others got in!
I wasn't happy about the glitch.
The cast member told me the Fantasmic Package is an early booking slot starting at 2:30pm until 5pm at the participating restaurants.
Never heard that before.

yeah good lord you guys type fast!!!!! lol it is in the hands of my ta now....i tried to call disney adn got through to a wonderful cm who altho great was confusing la nouba with F! and my ta getting a better deal....so since i have no reservation number i cant book!!! :headache:

once i hit here and called my ta she was with clients and said shed call thema s soon as she is done. keep those fingies crossed for me!!!!

i was gonna check the computer at early intervention today too. grrrr!!!

***Fingers crossed again!*** :wizard:

I was worried about you!!! I was hoping you'd login super quick and see all the updates! :goodvibes

Sorry, I must've misunderstood. I happen to know that regardless of a F! package or not, the line is the line and try to cut in front of someone, you just might get your you-know-what handed to you.

Also, September may not be a "peak" time. Consdering the last 3 years I've gone during that time, the crowds seem to be busier and busier with each passing year. Also, given the fact that I did the F! package last year and DID NOT have a seat due to the long lines, I will not personally chance not seeing it.

on the GAMR last year and so missed being able to use the back entrance which of course now is closed. Dashed to the main entrance, showed the CM our pkg voucher & was told to show it to the CM at the top of the hill who let us through a rope & toward the reserved section - TOTALLY FULL - had to stand in the back. DD too short to see anything. She said we're taking no chances this year. I'm shooting for 1hr in advance.

and a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to all of you. I'm so glad you all seem to have gotten what you wanted or at least an acceptable alternative!!

Got it: get in line early. Thanks!!! :thumbsup2

What about that 4pm dinner reservation? Too early? I cancelled a 5pm MM (1st thing this morning) made prior to the F! ADRs being released and now have the 4pm F!

So I'm guessing we'll finish up by 5pm and have a bit to do something before getting in line with the non-FDP folks, right?

Nope - not too early. I think it's a perfect time. Get a Fastpass for your favorite ride before you go to dinner, and probably by the time you're done with dinner, you can ride it. :thumbsup2

Yay! I'm so happy so many of us are getting them! :yay:

Tried for days to get a fantasmic dinner package (Oct 1) anywhere and it finally went through today!
Glad others got in!
I wasn't happy about the glitch.
The cast member told me the Fantasmic Package is an early booking slot starting at 2:30pm until 5pm at the participating restaurants.
Never heard that before.

Yay again!!! :cool1:

yeah good lord you guys type fast!!!!! lol it is in the hands of my ta now....i tried to call disney adn got through to a wonderful cm who altho great was confusing la nouba with F! and my ta getting a better deal....so since i have no reservation number i cant book!!! :headache:

once i hit here and called my ta she was with clients and said shed call thema s soon as she is done. keep those fingies crossed for me!!!!

i was gonna check the computer at early intervention today too. grrrr!!!

If I were you - I would call CRO again, and just tell them you're off property. This way, you don't have to wait for your travel agent to get done. :rolleyes1

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! my ta pulled through for me!!!!!!! she was on hold for 45 minutes!!!! she got us h&v at 3:35 on the 1st. they told her we'd be given a ticket and then we were to return at such a time at the "gate" they also informed her that they are now telling people that you have to be in that park on that day to take part....weird. im so excited!!!!!!

thanks guys!!!! if it wasnt for disboards and youre thread we'd never get it.....now that being said you know theyll add a second show that nite!!!!

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! my ta pulled through for me!!!!!!! she was on hold for 45 minutes!!!! she got us h&v at 3:35 on the 1st. they told her we'd be given a ticket and then we were to return at such a time at the "gate" they also informed her that they are now telling people that you have to be in that park on that day to take part....weird. im so excited!!!!!!

thanks guys!!!! if it wasnt for disboards and youre thread we'd never get it.....now that being said you know theyll add a second show that nite!!!!

Woohoo!! :woohoo:

They didn't tell me that, and I won't be there. Hmmmm.... :scratchin

I booked the package today for October 8th. It's for Mama Melrose at 3:45. This was the latest they had.

I had made an online ADR last weekend for 50s PT at 5:00 as a backup in case I didn't get the package.

I couldn't get myself to cancel the first ADR today. I'm thinking 3:45 is way too early for dinner (are they even serving the dinner menu at that time?)

Also most shows end so early at HS. I question how much we would be able to see after dinner, but before F!.

Is the package worth the inconvenience anymore? I've heard stories of people not getting into the show even with the package. It just sounds like we will have to go super early anyway for a seat.

I would love to hear anyone's comparison of the menus, food, or service between Mama Melrose and 50s Prime Time. My family has only used Brown Derby and H and V for the package in the past.

Thanks in advance!

I would love to hear anyone's comparison of the menus, food, or service between Mama Melrose and 50s Prime Time. My family has only used Brown Derby and H and V for the package in the past.

Thanks in advance!

Good questions.

I was wondering this, too, as we have never eaten at Mama Melrose or 50's Prime Time. At first we tried to reserve 50's PT for this year, but ultimately decided the package was better for us... even though I have heard of people with the pkg who didn't get a seat, I think that is rare... & we certainly have a better chance of getting a seat with the pkg voucher than without.

We were also a bit worried about the pkg resv times being so early. 4 p.m. is definitely earlier than we normally eat dinner... but, when I thought about it I figured our schedule is always different on vacation, so it won't be a problem... and I'm sure we'll get a snack to eat during the show anyway!

Since you have been to H & V, what is your review of their dinner menu, food, service, etc.? Our package is at H & V on 10/1.

We have been there twice. The first time was fine...we were just happy to get into AC and away from he crowds. The second time was really bad. Poor service, crowded, noisey, and the buffet area was dirty.

I wouldn't go back unless I needed the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter