UPDATE:Hey Chicagoland (and Beyond!), Doorway to Dreams...08/16/09?

Maybe next time he'll come with.

I keep trying to get him to come with, maybe one day.

Now I know you're both from the greater Chicagoland area.

My Disney friends who live in other areas thought I was crazy because I used the phrase "come with". :rotfl2:

I had to point that out because I have to wonder if that's one our local quirks. :laughing:

My Disney friends who live in other areas thought I was crazy because I used the phrase "come with". :rotfl2:

I had to point that out because I have to wonder if that's one our local quirks. :laughing:

Too funny, Lori, I'm not actually from there - but maybe I picked it up when I was working there. I would so love to come back - I was thinking about moving there at one point, now that I don't need such a big house, but my brother keeps having a fit, when I mention selling the house and moving.

I got my dad married off, now I need to work on my brother.

Lori, are you saying us Chicagoans don't speak well. :rotfl:

It is kind of funny when I re-read what you posted and actually thought about how I say it that way all the time.

I'm so sorry I had to miss this Meet.

It looks like it was a great time.

I'll call Derek and start planning the next one... How does Dec sound???

I was thinking Christmas shopping... Disney Decorations... etc...

Like last year...

OR...

Should we plan a meet Downtown for the Lighting of Michigan Ave?!?

I was thinking Christmas shopping... Disney Decorations... etc...

Like last year...

OR...

Should we plan a meet Downtown for the Lighting of Michigan Ave?!?

We would be up for either one. We might be going to wdw for dispalozza if we can swing it

I'm going to Dis A Palooza in December, so I'm probably out of the running for December.

I'll call Derek and start planning the next one... How does Dec sound???

It was a great time. sorry that you missed this..

as for Dec.. not during DISapalooza.. please.

I'm always up for a meet! But I have to agree not during Dis-a-palooza I know there will be a few of us down there for the event. :)

I'm going to Dis A Palooza in December, so I'm probably out of the running for December.

It was a great time. sorry that you missed this..

as for Dec.. not during DISapalooza.. please.

I'm always up for a meet! But I have to agree not during Dis-a-palooza I know there will be a few of us down there for the event. :)

I would like to echo these fine ladies sentiments. I would love to come visit my Chicagoland DIS friends, but preferably not during DAP...unless you want to come to Midway on 12/10 and say hello during the layover!:laughing::laughing:

I would like to echo these fine ladies sentiments. I would love to come visit my Chicagoland DIS friends, but preferably not during DAP...unless you want to come to Midway on 12/10 and say hello during the layover!:laughing::laughing:

I don't know how that would happening considering I'll be flying out of O'Hare! That would definitely make a Chicago DIS meet kind of hard. :laughing::laughing:

I don't know how that would happening considering I'll be flying out of O'Hare! That would definitely make a Chicago DIS meet kind of hard. :laughing::laughing:

Then perhaps we should plan a Chicago meet at MCO....:laughing::laughing::laughing: We arrive around around 12:45ish I think....:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter