Update on MSEP Merch Availability?

PurpleKomodo

Mouseketeer
Anyone that has been recently that can give an update on MSEP parade merch? Especially the sipper and popcorn bucket, but also interested in spirit jersey and ears. We are at DL in 2 weeks and would love to get our hands on some!

We are arriving today so I'll take a look and try to update. I'm hoping for at least some pins or something!

Last edited:
They still have the lightbulb sipper and for merch they had the backpack, lightup board thing, the strand of lights, and I want to say I saw the ears on Saturday.

I haven’t seen the other sipper or the popcorn bucket return since they originally had them.

Last edited:

At the Emporium last night we saw ears, loungefly backpacks, fans, light-up wall decor, light-up necklaces, and Elliott stuffed animals.

IMG_6049 copy.jpgIMG_6048 copy.jpgIMG_6047 copy.jpgelliott copy.jpg

I also saw (and bought!) some MSEP pins at the stand near Plaza Inn/Plaza point.

IMG_6116 copy.jpg

Has anyone seen the color changing mugs lately? I’m not visiting until July but I’m curious if they’ve restocked. Not that I need another Disney mug…

I’m here now and haven’t seen the mug, Elliot bucket or Turtle Sipper or the Wishables. They have the lightbulb sipper (sadly, I wasn’t impressed) and I saw the turtle bottle topper at one ice cream cart (by the Red Wagon). In terms of merch, I saw the dog spirit jersey, loungefly backpack and ears, light up necklace, lighted sign, Elliot plush, and the big Small World pin and the round pin.

(Update: there is also a fan. DCA has some of the items too - the loungefly, necklace, and fan)

Last edited:
The Turtle Sipper is available through mobile order at Jolly Holiday this morning! Wish I was there!

Twitter is reporting the Elliot popcorn bucket is available for mobile order at Galactic Grill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter