Update on tests/vaccinations...

Interesting interview with the Lt. Governor in Hawaii today basically stating that the new CDC guidelines of not having to quarantine if exposed to someone with COVID-19 if you have been fully vaccinated supports his proposal for the vaccination exemption to the Safe Travels testing protocol (towards the end of the interview). Also, the Oahu 7-day average has now slid to 50 cases/day with a positivity rate of 1.8%. It's been there for 4 days, if it stays in this range for 10 more days, Oahu can move from Tier 2 to Tier 3.

https://www.khon2.com/coronavirus/l...-on-quarantine-procedures-and-double-masking/

Having to have received the vaccine within 3 months of a trip to Hawaii almost defeats the purpose of getting a vaccine “passport” or whatever it might end up being. I’m really hoping that the vaccine gives us more immunity than 3 months worth - I think it’s supposed to. We have a trip planned at the end of May for my family. I’m hoping to be vaccinated by then but it might be that all four of us need to go get the COVID tests within 72 hours of flying regardless. Hawaii isn’t make this easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter